BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

More Reaper. I will try and post all of Reapers even though there are a lot of them, as they are just so good. Price range is 6.99 to 99.99.

60028 Pathfinder Red Dragon
    About 4" tall from the tabletop and 6" wide from wingtip to wingtip.

20029 Young Dragon

14442 Gam-Nan, Gaan-Hor Elder

10023 Stormwing, Blue Dragon
    One of the coolest dragons ever! Storm Wing is a killer dragon, and is a masterpiece of miniatures design and art. This incredible dragon by Sandra Garrity stands approximately 9 ˝" tall and has a wingspan of 14". Storm Wing is easy to assemble with only seven pieces.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-08-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Still more Reaper.

10022 Ebonwrath, Black Dragon (you can get this for 10usd through Reapers Bones Kickstarter or 70 in metal. Or wait'til next year to buy it from the Bones range at an unknown price)

Now the big league:

10018 Verocithrax
    If you're looking for a dragon that is out of the ordinary, then Verocithrax is for you! Verocithrax is a dragon summoned from the netherworld, a creature of nightmares! Crafted by fan favorite sculptor Werner Klocke, this fantastic dragon stands approximately 9 ˝" tall and has an impressive wingspan of 12". Verocithrax comes in 10 easy to assemble pieces.

10017 Blight Fang, Green Dragon
    Crafted by the legendary Sandra Garrity, Blightfang stands approximately 6 ˝" tall, a wingspan of 8 ˝", and an overall length of 13" from nose to tail! Blightfang is easy to assemble with only ten pieces.

10009 T'Raukzul
    Nothing says dragon like T'Raukzul! This spectacular dragon is sure to get the attention of everyone at the game table! Sculpted by the incomparable Sandra Garrity, this massive dragon stands approximately 8 ˝" tall and has an impressive wingspan of 12". T'Raukzul comes in nine easy to assemble pieces.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The last of the Reaper Dragons:

10006 Gauth
    Gauth, the granddaddy of all dragons! This magnificent miniature is sure to be the centerpiece of anyone's miniature collection! Sculpted by legendary artist Jim Johnson, this amazing dragon stands approximately 12" tall and has a whopping wingspan of 16". Gauth comes in seven easy to assemble pieces.

There are a half dozen or so more dragons I've not posted from Reaper, check them out too.

[URL="http://trollforged.com/"]Trollforged Miniatures[/URL] have just one dragon for 45USD

[URL="http://www.ultraforgeminiatures.com/?p=1"]Ultraforge[/URL] have one very impressive dragon for 89USD

[URL="http://www.veltd.net/"]Valiant Enterprises Miniatures[/URL] have three lovely dragons:

VEL4024 Razorwing 75USD

VEL4011 Viszeralyn 250USD. Two feet tall

VEL4025 Gieger, Deep Dragon 40.00

There used to be the Titan Dragon from Rackham. Not sure if ya got that one:

[url]http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/mainwebsite_html/gallery/Titandragon.html[/url]

I'm aware of it (by aware I mean I actually got one when it was in production hehe), I was going to include it at some point in an OOP feature along with the (very) old Citadel Imperial Dragon that was two feet long.

Rackham

Imperial Citadel Dragon

My eldest brothers actually have one they bought back in 1982 when it was on sale for a short time before the pure awesomeness contained in the sculpts destroyed the moulds.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    . Two hundred British Pounds, seven month or more waiting list. Worth it? Well I'm on the list, so what does that tell you.
    You have an expensive addiction to buying models?

I thought I'd add the [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat500025a&rootCatGameSt yle="]link[/URL] to some of the older GW models as I'm not sure how many people will know about them because they are hidden, but they do some nice ones. Look at the wee baby ones!

Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I think she can afford to.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I forgot about those Collectors range dragons, good idea posting them. There is also th rather fine dragon form GWs LOTR range:

A fair assessment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast
    You have an expensive addiction to buying models?
    Also fair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent
    I think she can afford to.

Note the small print, I was internet whispering.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast