BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

i sure do hope that the "limited edition" doesn't sell out in 5 minutes... leaving all the other boxes without the interrogator chap for DA. that would be quite unfortunate, and possibly the deal breaker for me buying the set. :/ bummin

Quote Originally Posted by Liazardman View Post
    Quick scan of the thread didn't reveal these. Credit to Warseer for the original links:
    They were mentioned a few pages back, but only as links, so easy to miss. Would you mind turning the cultists pic into a link? It's stretching the thread out a bunch :P

OP has been updated to include pics
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Shas'o

That cultist champion with shotgun just looks to goofy. Like he just scarfed down some cherry pie and can't stop grinning.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    That cultist champion with shotgun just looks to goofy. Like he just scarfed down some cherry pie and can't stop grinning.
    I thinnnnk that weird mouth is actually a grotesque (weird halfmask thing, a nod to the Blood Pact traitor guard in some of the Gaunt's Ghosts books). If it's painted as a dull iron instead of leather it'll probably look a lot better. The pose leaves something to be desired, but that's the curse of him being what looks like a 1-piece figure.

I didn't read all the posts, so i'm not sure i this was known yet.

But a friend of mine who works for GW UK told me that unlike the AoBL models, none of these are snap fit, they go together just like any regular box of models would.

AND

*Drumroll*

I was shown a picture of the new chaos dreadnought thing, the best way to decribe it is an obliterator dreadnought.

The legs resemble a dreadnought's and so does the lower torso connecting the legs, the upper torso is box like but organic at the same time, tons of horns bursting through the armor and instead of a plate over the front, a CSM's head screaming, looks to be sporting some kind of heavy combi weapon with two large barrels, and a long close combat arm with a claw like hand.

That is all.

You mean like this, Username?

Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Veteran-Sergeant

The hellbrute is awesome. It looks like kind of possed chaos dreadnought.

Brother-Captain

I love the dynamic pose of the Hellbrute, and all the neat bling on it...but I hate the possessed gribbly bits.

I hope the new CSM dreadnought kit will allow for some sort of middle ground. I'd love to make a really awesome-looking Thousand Sons dread without any mutation nonsense.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Quote Originally Posted by Kawauso View Post
    I love the dynamic pose of the Hellbrute, and all the neat bling on it...but I hate the possessed gribbly bits.

I hope the new CSM dreadnought kit will allow for some sort of middle ground. I'd love to make a really awesome-looking Thousand Sons dread without any mutation nonsense.
    Hoping that Chaos Dreads/Hellbrutes have the same kinda relationship as Dreads/Ven. Dreads.

Also, interesting that the Hellbrute has a Power Fist rather than a DCCW (although this makes no difference on a Walker), and it lacks a storm bolter/heavy flamer.

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast