BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: DKOK + Fliers.

Daemon-Prince

Default DKOK + Fliers.

Hi i was just wondering if it is possible to take Thunderbolts in a DKOK siege list? Since they count as guard mostly and the thunderbolts are listed under "Imperial Navy & a Heavy Support choice for a guard army...not a codex imperial guard army." i think it makes sense but are they officially able too?

I can't see why not, even if not in the official Siege list, just take regular Imperial Guard allies.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I can't see why not, even if not in the official Siege list, just take regular Imperial Guard allies.
    Ya thats what i was opperating on im going to give Gw a call since the local events are run there to see if they care <.< if they do.... Damn it!

Brother-Sergeant

A similar question was asked awhile back, and the answer from FW was that a DKOK army is an Imperial Guard army variant, but in all ways (like the Elysians) a Guard regiment. Thus, all units which could be fielded with an 'Imperial Guard Army' would also include the Elysians and DKOK (subject to normal list restrictions).
    The objective of the game is to win. The purpose of the game is to have fun. The two should never be confused.