BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default honour guard and command squad

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question. Does the captain/master the squad is bought for have to be with them? eg: honour guard are put in landraider with a lib. calgar is then put with a different squad we'll say termys. can this be done? thanks for all help given.

Occuli Imperator

They are seperate squads, though the IC can of course join and leave them as required.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

thanks for the help. i only ask because i played against some one who did it but wasn't sure if it was 100% legit. i wasn't to bothered ether way. i was in it for fun.

Occuli Imperator

No worries

Welcome aboard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Sergeant

Wolfshade has it.

The main restriction is that you must have purchased the character that 'unlocks' the honor guard/command squad in the first place (Chapter Master/Captain respectively). If you see a naked command squad running around with no Captain in the list, you are allowed to call shenanigans.
    The objective of the game is to win. The purpose of the game is to have fun. The two should never be confused.