BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

If any of my UK pals on here want in, but are afraid of the shipping, or just want one of the factions, etc, dont hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to add you to my order and I'll ensure everything is marked as a gift and shipped the cheapest it can be.

The game is super fun, and I'd hate for you to miss out on better pricing because of exorbinante shipping rates or fear that you'll have to pay duty or tax for it.

Lemme know.

www.queencityguard.com

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    If any of my UK pals on here want in, but are afraid of the shipping, or just want one of the factions, etc, dont hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to add you to my order and I'll ensure everything is marked as a gift and shipped the cheapest it can be.

The game is super fun, and I'd hate for you to miss out on better pricing because of exorbinante shipping rates or fear that you'll have to pay duty or tax for it.

Lemme know.
    That's really good of you to offer mate I'll probably pass though, I don't think the postage is too bad really, as long as they don't increase it as they add more minis. If I go in for this Kickstarter it'll be with a local friend, so that I definitely have someone I can play it with when it comes. Cheers though!

Looking forward to seeing what they reveal after they hit $220,000!
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDesigner View Post
    That's really good of you to offer mate I'll probably pass though, I don't think the postage is too bad really, as long as they don't increase it as they add more minis. If I go in for this Kickstarter it'll be with a local friend, so that I definitely have someone I can play it with when it comes. Cheers though!

Looking forward to seeing what they reveal after they hit $220,000!
    I talked with Cadice at GenCon and here's what he told me/alluded to:

1. They have three Boosts Planned. His Goal, if the Kickstarter reaches their expectation, is that each faction selection should contain between 15-30 minis (lower for Noh, obviously, due to their size). So if you go with the "standard" choice, you're looking at between 40-60 minis total, or less than $2 a mini when all is said and done.

2. He hinted at the potential for some new Relic Knights. He's dropped the hint in a couple of the updates as well.. "I'd recommend using the same faction, but different Relic Knights against each other," etc.

3. They have some really quality animators that are associated with them, and I know he's dropped hints before at an OVA. I realize this wouldn't appeal to EVERYONE, but I think it would be cool.

www.queencityguard.com

Well, finally decided I would pledge. Getting Esper Font and Mercenary charter and perhaps a couple more of the special edition figures. Think I'll go with Cerci Speed Circuit, all girls, yay!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well, finally decided I would pledge. Getting Esper Font and Mercenary charter and perhaps a couple more of the special edition figures. Think I'll go with Cerci Speed Circuit, all girls, yay!
    I knew you would in the end
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Ha. I actually like the sound of Doctrine, from a background perspective, but I don't like the male sculpts in it at all.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Dammit.. I was going to propose a trade to you where I gave you one RK starter and you hooked me up with some Reaper schtuffs.

WTF am I going to do now. Come on EG. Think about other people sometimes. Gosh.

www.queencityguard.com

You'd be surprised how self centred I am. Or maybe not...

You'd be surprised how self centred I am. Or maybe not...
    Incredibly self-centered.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ok, I don't know if they deliver outside of the UK or Europe, but here's an offer at least for Brits. Today I got a Maelstrom newsletter, and they're doing some warehouse clearance on minis including Soda Pop stuff. Obviously these are going to be mostly metal ones and nothing new from this Kickstarter, but I was thinking for models that aren't included.

The link can be found [URL="http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=cat&cre=min-sdp-rkn"]here[/URL].

To get 30% off you need the newsletter code which is WAREHOUSE-CLEARANCE. The offer is on til Monday 27th at Midnight (GMT), though they often extend these things.

My own experience of Maelstrom is that they often do some really good reductions on even their normal stock, usually at least 10% off, but they sometimes take a little while processing the order. Also note that the 30% will be off RRP, not an additional percentage off their store price.

I know people would probably rather spend their monies on the Kickstarter, but this is an alternative for people who aren't grabbed by anything on the KS.

They're also offering money off of these ranges:

- Artizan: World War II
    - Carnevale
    - Citadel Hobby
    - Coat d'Arms
    - Confrontation
    - Cool Mini or Not
    - Creative Models
    - Dark Age
    - Enigma
    - Eden
    - Fantasy Flight Board Games
    - Fantasy Flight Living Card Games
    - Fantasy Flight Role-Playing Games
    - Forged in Battle
    - Freebooter's Fate
    - Games Workshop's Black Library
    - Games Workshop's Lord of the Rings
    - Gamezone Miniatures
    - Great War Miniatures
    - Hell Dorado
    - Kabuki Models
    - Kingdom Death
    - KR Multicases
    - Laser Fuchs
    - Magic: the Gathering
    - Mantic Games, including Kings of War and Warpath
    - MERCS
    - Micro Art Studio
    - Nemesis
    - Red Box Games
    - Relics
    - Scibor Miniatures
    - Secrets of the Third Reich
    - Soda Pop Miniatures
    - SphereWars
    - Smart Max, including Smog: 1888 and Mauser Earth
    - Tale of War
    - The Templar's Forge range (which is now deleted)
    - Ultra-Pro
    - Vallejo
    - Warlord Games
    - Woodland Scenics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok I just looked, they have USD and Euro options for prices so I assume they must deliver outside of the UK.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast