BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To be fair, Sisters haven't had a proper update in years, new units are to be expected.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Does that really say "Cult Hybrid upgrade kit" ??? Yay!

But also Plastic sisters at last.. with some proper sounding Special characters, not just missionaries and Celestine!

But, take into acount the rumours of an iPads release of the WD codex in the next few months and the lack of rumours of a SoB codex on the release schedule so far, I can't see them releasing the iPad codex and then a full codex within a year is all.

The iPad codex will still be twelve months ahead of the new printed one.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So when can we expect these to be officially announce? (and by proxy see some leaks!)

No earlier than June 2013 and possibly not til 2014. Everything on this list and the big one in the other thread is apparently for post-June 2013.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The iPad codex will still be twelve months ahead of the new printed one.
    Thats what I am saying, they wont publish a codex that will be out of date in a year, where as the new format of releasing new units in WD, like the new deamon units, or the Vampire Counts units, with a digital codex update, is more feasible in this time scale.

I find that a very dubious assumption. They sell a digital version of the WD codex. Twelve months later they sell a new print codex and at some point after that the new digital version goes on sale. All th people who bought the WD codex will have to buy the new one. More sales for relatively minor effort given the size of the WD SoB codex.

Chapter-Master

I daresay the Digi version will be significant;y cheaper than a full version, and will be the WD pages, with the FAQ's folded in
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Ohmygodyes.

This is bandwagon I would be all over.

I would love to paint up an order of sisters, and plastic models would give me the perfect excuse.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast