BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New FW Necrons!

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I really quite like these models. Do you think being a Fast Attack Choice in a codex with some great choices already available, means they will see limited use?
    Nail on head, with Wraiths and Scarabs in the FA slot too its going to be hard to fit these in as well, until you hit 2000 pts maybe. Great models, just a shame they are not elites.

However there maybe an alternative list structure in the new IA book for Crons.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Brother-Captain

I might grab a squad of these and use them as count-as Tomb Spyders. I love the look, and I like the rules, but I'm not confident that forgeworld rules will be allowed in either friendly games or at tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Nail on head, with Wraiths and Scarabs in the FA slot too its going to be hard to fit these in as well, until you hit 2000 pts maybe. Great models, just a shame they are not elites.

However there maybe an alternative list structure in the new IA book for Crons.
    I dunno dude, these puppies neatly bridge the gap between their Canoptek brothers. Melta makes them a threat at range against anything, Entropic Strike and Rending remains absolutely win, and their higher toughness and multiple wounds ought to keep them in the fight. Tougher than Scarabs, and more flexible in role than Wraiths.

In small point games, I'd say these chaps are something of a no-brainer from my perspective.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

On the Forgeworld site on Facebook, they mention that Necrons will be features in IA 12.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123