BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Need Help Please

hey everyone, i am curious as to what heads this guy is using on these Death Company soldiers.

its a link on ebay and i've messaged the seller on ebay but no answer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLOOD-ANGELS-ARMY-5xASSAULTH-DEATH-COMPANY-NICE-PAINTING-UNIQUE-/190711163808?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item2c674 56ba0"]

Chapter-Master

I've never seen those heads before in my life. I think they're probably either Forgeworld or greenstuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHawke View Post
    hey everyone, i am curious as to what heads this guy is using on these Death Company soldiers.

its a link on ebay and i've messaged the seller on ebay but no answer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLOOD-ANGELS-ARMY-5xASSAULTH-DEATH-COMPANY-NICE-PAINTING-UNIQUE-/190711163808?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item2c674 56ba0"]
    These heads look like some of the companies out there that make helmets for "space knights" or which ever lingo they use. They are quite nice though. If they are hand made, thats some crazy skill they have :O
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Chaplain

One head is off the Death Company sprue (lower right), the rest are MaxMini, I believe.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

Quote Originally Posted by The AKH View Post
    One head is off the Death Company sprue (lower right), the rest are MaxMini, I believe.
    thanks man and they are maxmini. i appreciate it a lot.