BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    You're awful!
    Stop stifling the minds of our younger gamers!

We should be encouraging him, not slanting him for making an effort.
    He has't made an effort and I am dubious as to whether there is a mind to stifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainparty View Post
    Nope, she said I was being rude before I had been, if she said I'd drank a glass of milk when it was still there, doesn't make her right when I drink it in 20 minutes time, does it?
    Actually she said you're "being" an arse, so that argument doesn't work. Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    Actually she said you're "being" an arse, so that argument doesn't work. Next?
    You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not, just being a loser geek outcast with no IRL friends doesn't also make you a genius sorry, her saying I was "being an arse" doesn't invalidate when I said because she applied that to what I had previously said, it was in refernce to a specific thing I'd said. How does that work for you?
    Last edited by Captainparty; 08-13-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Captainparty, you have been issued a warning.
    I request that you stop before I'm forced to take further action.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Captainparty, you have been issued a warning.
    I request that you stop before I'm forced to take further action.
    For what precisely? Or is it forum policy to threaten people without making it clear what they should stop doing?

You're right, it was someone else who accused him of picking fight with mods, my apologies.

No, you did prove my point, your initial post was rude and you continue to be so. He doesn't need to take the criticism on the cin, because the onl criticism worth taking is constructive criticism. You have not been constructive, you've been an arse.

You were telling him what he should do on his blog, that is dictating. Of course you are anonymous, you have a forum name, that you use it extensively is irrelevent, it still protects your identity. I also strongly doubt you would be so rude to his face, every self appointed internet critic claims they would but there is no way to verify it, is there. It's much easier to 'tell it like it is' when the threat if being force fed your own scrotum is slim to none.

It is not awful, it is not pointless. Again you dictate. You have no right to say what is or is not pointless in a personal blog. If it gives him pleasure then that is point enough.

You'd struggle to find it.
    I'm very pleased to hear it.

The fact is whatever you think of fuzzbuket and his blog, he is worth one hundred of you. He contributes, he is friendly, he is surprisingly mature for his age. You are just a sad, obnoxious little wretch. People like you are a penny a dozen, you drift in, act obnoxious, then get banned/leave and an everyone forgets you were ever there because you contributed nothing.

I'm not going to reply again, because frankly you aren't worth the effort.

To fuzzbuket, keep blogging, and don't change the font, if only to irritate those too stupid to know that snobbery isn't good taste.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

For what precisely? Or is it forum policy to threaten people without making it clear what they should stop doing?
    It is forum policy that you shouldn't go around insulting people, now stop.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

[QUOTE=eldargal;229388]
    The fact is whatever you think of fuzzbuket and his blog, he is worth one hundred of you. He contributes, he is friendly, he is surprisingly mature for his age. You are just a sad, obnoxious little wretch. People like you are a penny a dozen, you drift in, act obnoxious, then get banned/leave and an everyone forgets you were ever there because you contributed nothing.
    QUOTE]

Rather that than a liar who's entire internet personaility is some sort of twisted and pathetic wish fulfilment, what paucity of ambition that you choose to lie to try and impress the worst people on the worst regarded forum. And he isn't mature for his age, he's 15 and he still writes like that? **** off.

You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not, just being a loser geek outcast with no IRL friends doesn't also make you a genius sorry,
    Oh sweet, sweet irony, how I love you and your mum.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not,her said I was "being an arse" doesn't invalidate when I said because she applied that to what I had previously said, it was in refernce to a specific thing I'd said. How does that work for you?
    Wow, nice comeback. You're clearly being intentionally harsh and handing out personal attacks like crazy, but I suppose I should expect that after all it is the internet, like you said. You also mentioned that you should expect criticism if you post something publicly yet you seem surprisingly offended when receiving it in turn.

The great thing about the internet is it's open for anyone to participate in, just because something doesn't meet your standards doesn't mean that it isn't good or that no one else will like it. I'd tell you to chill out but it seems you enjoy berating others.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast