BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cheers for the shout out fuzz! I appreciate it.
    I think that I'm doing well as a Mod.
    It's people like this jedi guy who give the rest of us a bad name.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I can't understand why people would spend their time doing that -- surely you've got better things to do -- or at least World of Warcraft

And complaining about younger and/or older gamers? C'mon, they all smell the same

Damn so my parents did sell my twin brother west to buy their first washing machine .

Take his advice, your font is different just for the sake of being different, and stop getting in yelling wars with mods.

Don't be stupid, whether the font is different for the sake of it or not is completely irrelevent, it is his damned blog. He can do what he liked. The mod in question behaved in a completely despicable fashion, fuzzbuket had every right to defend himself.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
    ? C'mon, they all smell the same
    as someone who uses a insane amount of deoderant i can say that my local gw smells...... alright, not fresh, but not gasmask worthy.

some events and gd's and hobby shops... a gasmask is required (seriously that is why DKOK or steel legion cosplay is so popular :P)

@eldargal

thanks

@the jeske
    i always knew i was in the wrong family :P (lol im a twin and look nothing like my twin!)
    Last edited by fuzzbuket; 08-12-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

He can do what he liked.
    wait . a dude can do on his blog what ever he wants and a mod cant do what he wants on a forum he is moding 0_o . Isnt that double standards in work ?

as someone who uses a insane amount of deoderant i can say that my local gw smells...... alright, not fresh, but not gasmask worthy.
    I envy you for having such problems 28 years ago , I went out without a scarf and my bus got late , so I got a full treatment of - 39celcius for 49 min and then the same thing when I came back only with stronger wind. Since then smell is no longer something I have to worry about . has it good sides [tournaments, buses , checking dudes at work ] and bad sides too[all food tastes the same . there is sweet , no taste and pain].

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by the jeske View Post
    wait . a dude can do on his blog what ever he wants and a mod cant do what he wants on a forum he is moding 0_o . Isnt that double standards in work ?

well i run my blog. it is mines! no one else has ever or will ever (hopefully) ran it. the blog has content submited by me and almost only me.

on the other hand reddit is not solely ran by 1 mod (there is 5 mods for /r/warhammer) and the content is community generated.

a analogy would be duke (first one i can think of)

duke can write whatever he wants and do whatever he wants on his blog. and no one complains because its HIS blog.
    but if he went over the fourms hating and being a c*nt when he is meant to be a responsible mod that WOULD be a problem.

does that make sense?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

The jeske also believes that state-sponsored human rights abuse is acceptable because 'the state decides what's legal and what's not', so backing up anything a mod does wouldn't be unusual for him: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/archive/index.php/t-21628.html[/url]
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    On a related note I too have noticed a lot of criticism levelled at 'young gamers'. Sure some of them might be idiots or rude but that's probably because they are idiots or rude, not because they are young.
    Exactly!

The thing with young gamers is that they often need a ride home.

Behave or walk

A few years back I was playing my CSM against my then 7ish years old sons Orks in the local club.

I was explaining a rule and by force of habit used the english word "move"' so he asked what is means, as we are danes.

Immidiately my friend at the next table asked "How does it feel to loose to someone who has to ask what move means?"

Good times
    To will, to know, to dare, to win.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast