BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Through a nightmare, darkly - Grey Knight Roleplaying

Hello all,

I thought this would be an interesting session to run, possibly one-off, may run for a couple of missions. Who knows?

So, we join Squad Arcas, a part of the honoured Purifier Order. They are sent to a planet that is in the midst of a daemonic incursion, basically it's going to be a huge session filled with guns, swords, and laser explosions. Daemons are going to be ever increasing as the story progresses. I think a combat oriented group would like this, there would be plenty o' action.
    The Knight of the Flame will likely die in a glorious ending killing a Bloodthirster or another Greater Daemon.

There will likely be a Paladin intervention if sh!t gets real.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I'd be using the White Wolf system, because the D100 system is an aberration.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-14-2012 at 03:10 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

i am liking the sound of this and would be very very intrigued! please do provide me with more information if this comes to fruition!

ALShrive
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

I'll put up the full story when it is typed.
    It's very linear, no sandboxing for this group.

If the Squad try to go from their course then the Knight of the Flame will correct them.

It's going to be on a Grade 3 Forge World (about level with Graia), which of course means that the Purifiers are going to be accompanied by a Techmarine.

Just for lulz.

Think I'll have Crowe and Hyperion show up at the start.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-14-2012 at 04:38 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...