BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Lolz

Leningrad Cowboys + Red Army Choir cover Pretty Fly for a White Guy:

Martin Garrix, possibly one of my favourite new artists.

At only 17, the kid is an EDM genius.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Odd music request for a friend which I have been forgetting to ask about for like a month, anyone know any 'sad heavy metal music you could invade a planet to'?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Slipknot?

I don't know what is.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Odd music request for a friend which I have been forgetting to ask about for like a month, anyone know any 'sad heavy metal music you could invade a planet to'?
    Iced Earth, something like Dark Saga. they also did a whole album that was a supposed to be like an american civil war battle, I forget which.

***edit***

The Glorious Burden, all about war and Gettysburg

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Glorious_Burden[/url]
    Last edited by Kirsten; 03-24-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'll pass it along thanks.

Yeeeeeeeeey Slipknot

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw&feature=kp

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Iron Maiden.

The only acceptable answer to any question relating to metal. Including 'just how much do Metallica suck?'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast