BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default August Releases For Chapterhouse Studios - Were-Crocs and pads.

[url=http://chapterhousestudios.com/index.php?route=news/article&catid=1&news_id=14]Linky[/url] for those who want to read it on the site.

Thanks to some talented sculptors out there (who we will reveal when the product is ready for sale) we have our first entry into the fantasy world line for Chapterhouse Studios.

These models are approximately 60mm in height and will be done in resin, they will sell for approximately $14 each. There are different types of shapechangers, each able to assume the form of a different animal species, these were-types take the form of a lizard.

I should have some exciting new conversion kits and models in the next couple of weeks as well.
    Nick
    Chapterhouse Studios LLC

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    [url=http://chapterhousestudios.com/index.php?route=news/article&catid=1&news_id=14]Linky[/url] for those who want to read it on the site.

And next up the batting plate....its Croc McGee! Can he knock it out of the park?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I really wish I didn't have to remain impartial.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-16-2012 at 03:38 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

So... kroxigor.

Veteran-Sergeant

Looking nice, just wish ya'll would try something original for a change.
    Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill, however nothing beats rolling all sixes.

Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-15-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Chapter-Master

She's holding it wrong, rounders is played with one hand...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Wow. actually wow.

Not even trying to hide the blatant rip off. Shape changers? Just call them kroxigor and be done with it.

I'm just happy to see that these look terrible compared to their "inspiration"

(Mods apologies for my outburst, but i think it's terrible that a company is allowed to promote on BOLS in the first place where other companies pay for advertising. especially when said company is riding off the back of another)

It's fine to voice an opinion, so long as you don't swear.

EDIT: Especially one that I agree with...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast