BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

"The Leviathan Crusader and Stormtroopers will be produced in plastic!
    THANK YOU!"

Nice one, contratulations Dreamforge. This stuff aint my cup of tea really, but I think it's a good thing for wargaming in general to have more high detailed plastic kits come out. These ones look to be of a high standard as well, and that's always a good thing to have in the miniatures world IMO.

EDIT : hell, may pledge to this anyway. $25 (inc shipping) is a pretty good deal for ten plastic troops like that.
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 08-23-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like, but I have to admit I'd be much more inclined to peldge for some infantry and a big stompy robot if there were options to make the soldiers female. This isn't a suggestion, just stating my own position. I don't need more male soldiers, but female soldiers are rare.
    I would love to make a set of female soldiers, the fluff supports this with "Independent Households"

I will need to complete out an opposing force but that would be a fun project to come back to!

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    "The Leviathan Crusader and Stormtroopers will be produced in plastic!
    THANK YOU!"

Nice one, contratulations Dreamforge. This stuff aint my cup of tea really, but I think it's a good thing for wargaming in general to have more high detailed plastic kits come out. These ones look to be of a high standard as well, and that's always a good thing to have in the miniatures world IMO.

EDIT : hell, may pledge to this anyway. $25 (inc shipping) is a pretty good deal for ten plastic troops like that.

If you do, I hope we can blow you away with the end product....

I look forward to seeing that if you get the opportunity to do it. Of course now I'll have to pledge for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForge-Games View Post
    I would love to make a set of female soldiers, the fluff supports this with "Independent Households"

I will need to complete out an opposing force but that would be a fun project to come back to!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

There I pledged $25. I would pledge more but I am not that well off finacially, sadly.

I hope this evolves into it's own game. Theres more than enough ideas for it to be able to stand on it's own two feet. It would be nice to have another science fantasy game with hard plastic kits too - the more variety the better, and people that don't like 40k can go with something like this instead.

Personally I much prefer the look of both the human soldiers and more heavily armoured ones to 40k's equivilents - it looks more like it is closer to Dune's version of science fantasy to me. The renders of the heavy armoured ones also remind me heavily of the Sardaukar! Hopefully you'll introduce some non-giger/ST-bugs looking non-humanoid aliens into it at some point too
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    There I pledged $25. I would pledge more but I am not that well off finacially, sadly.

I hope this evolves into it's own game. Theres more than enough ideas for it to be able to stand on it's own two feet. It would be nice to have another science fantasy game with hard plastic kits too - the more variety the better, and people that don't like 40k can go with something like this instead.

Personally I much prefer the look of both the human soldiers and more heavily armoured ones to 40k's equivilents - it looks more like it is closer to Dune's version of science fantasy to me. The renders of the heavy armoured ones also remind me heavily of the Sardaukar! Hopefully you'll introduce some non-giger/ST-bugs looking non-humanoid aliens into it at some point too
    I would love to see that too... Wroking that direction as fast as I can

Making history! The world’s first 15mm - 1/100 scale, Injected plastic, science fiction model kit for tabletop gaming!
    This kit has all the features and details of its big brother, fully poseable, featuring quick swap weapon arms for future releases.
    This kit comes complete with advanced capacitor coolers and the Excalibur sword option!

[url]www.dreamforge-games.com/kickstart/[/url]

1 for $44
    2 for $79
    3 for $105

This is not your grandfathers Hanomag

This model is a WIP, read a bit about my design processes on my blog (link below)

[url]http://dreamforge-games.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-is-not-your-grandfathers-hanomag.html[/url]

Battle-Brother

Looking great and congrats on reaching $ 130.000.

Quote Originally Posted by miksaa View Post
    Looking great and congrats on reaching $ 130.000.
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast