BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default A Birthday Beaky

My loving wife of nerdiness painted this model for me. Thanks Hun. I found this model last month at an independent store. I gotta say along with this model there was a TONNE of old stuff, all the way back to 3rd Edition. The owner of the store really needs to open an e-bay account, he could make a fortune. I did find it funny when i opened the box that he had x2 plasma pistol arms SCORE.
    TTFN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8tfh4TCNE1rzgfrso1_500.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	2383  

holy wow your wife is awesome!
    THAT mini is the limited edition celebration of some landmark milestone for the cover art on the original, ORIGINAL, Rogue Trader rulebook from the 80's, featuring the Crimson Fists on the cover.
    As to the dual plasma pistol arms: Back in 3rd or 4th (maybe it was even 2nd edition): you could have dual pistol-wielding space marines. Also, back then they did not assume every space marine was a righty, and have you the option to make them a lefty as well.

Nice model!

I could do with a bunch of relic Space Marines... I want to make my Dark Angels very old looking.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...