BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Dystopian Legions - 28mm scale Steampunk

[URL="http://www.spartangames.co.uk/games/dystopian-legions"]SQUEEEE![/URL]

DYSTOPIAN LEGIONS is a fast-paced, action-packed 28mm scale tabletop game set in the exciting world of Dystopian Wars, where Victorian super science fiction has created a fascinating and brutal arena for a deadly world war.

Having brought carnage to the Dystopian battlefields with giant tanks, massive airships and technologically advanced naval vessels it is now time to get up close and personal with your warfare. It is up to your platoons of infantry to storm enemy positions, capture towns, secure strategic objectives and devastate rival nations.

Infantry sections are the building block of Dystopian Legions, but we’ve created so much more for gamers to build their armies with. Also available for battlefield commanders will be elite infantry units, section upgrades, mechanised walkers, tankettes, armoured personnel carriers and special characters, such as leaders and scientists who can inspire your men and cause fear in the enemy.

And if that isn’t enough we’ve created full scale battle tanks, stoked full of detail and delivered in glorious high quality resin. Marvel at these giant behemoths of the battlefield…

The game is scalable from a small number of models right the way up to a full blown company of men with armoured support. A modular approach to army building guarantees the game embraces further new releases and game expansions. Dystopian Legions will feature a range of high quality pewter and resin models.

Welcome to DYSTOPIAN LEGIONS… warfare just got so much more personal! Check out the nation links to the right for more information.

*squee*
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Squee.

*bounces up and down*

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm rather excited about this release.

I am so making a Steampunk IG legion out of these.

ALSO SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

They are some sexy *** models.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I'm so excited. I love Dystopian Wars, but I love 28mm scale more. Having both together will be brilliant and SG usually do a decent ruleset. I'll finally have more of an excuse to buy lots of lovely Steampunk minitures from other companies too.

Yum yum yum, you may have broken my puritanism. That's a feat worthy of celebration.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Banned

Brilliant minis, and compatible with so many other lines with a bit of tinkering. And just awesome to get on their own of course

Chapter-Master

I may have just planned a new army or three based on those pics! Absolutely stunning. I mighteven be tempted to pick up the rules to play as well, if I can find a local game. Shouldn't be too difficult
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Librarian

I was so excited to see these pop up, but alas I am beyond the laws of mathematics when it comes to broke-ness (due to CMON and their damn kickstarters *CURSE YOU CMON!!!*) But I can see me starting a little display of these guys at one point, if nothing more than a display piece to get my FSA fleet in the mood to win! (If I ever get a game of Dystopian wars in...)
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Ah, I saw a few pictures on Beats of war earlier today, but theres more on here I have not seen so thanks for that! it definitly gives a better representation of the game.

I find this a very exciting move for Spartan. I think DW is their best game/mythology so it's really cool to see them expand it out into a whole new game. The models look pretty great too!

the standout miniature for me out of all of those is definitly that Female pilot! fantastic figure with a lot of character!
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast