BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default where are the vulture rules with punisher cannons?

Does anyone have the rules for vultures with punisher cannons

Scout

There are none, they are presumably appearing in siege of vraks 3 if i remember correct (correct me if im wrong).

Veteran-Sergeant

As Aristus has said, there are none as of yet, I assume they will be arriving in Vraks Part 3, but then I assumed Hector Rex would have rules in Vraks Part 2!

However, as a stop gap, I would suggest using them as either 2 cannons (if your opponent lets you!) Or slightly more reasonably, twin-linked. I don't know what you could do for a points cost though, maybe take a look at the difference in cost between the russes, not got my codex handy though
    +++The Imperator Contego Indomitable Fortress+++
    +++The 23rd Joint Assault Group+++

Brother-Sergeant

Actually I would be more inclined to believe that such rules willl appear in Imperial Armor Vol. 8 as it is supposed to feature Elysians Drop Troops vs. Orks.

Scout

The rules had better be out in Vraks 3, been waiting long enough for Rex's rules, don't want to have to wait much longer for Punisher Cannon Vulture too.

I have heard though that they will be 2 seperate cannons, wether they can fire at different targets or not I don't know, but Heavy 40.... ouchies.

Banned

As the Vulture isn't superheavy I doubt it will be at different targets, but it'll sure be fun at Heavy 40 anyways It'd be good if they boosted the range a bit on them though.