BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Abbess Sanctorum

Legions II and XI:

Army-wide ability: Fanboyisms

Force opponent to break down into endless speculation as to what really happened to these two legions. Opponent's models must re-roll all successful attacks, psychic powers, and run rolls because they are too distracted by the debate to properly fight. Any wargear or rules that would allow a re-roll (such as master-crafted weaponry) cancels this out and instead simply rolls as normal (no re-roll regardless of success).
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Battle-Brother

Default salamanders

chapter master Tu'Shaun of the salamanders
    Being born of fire in the depths of nocturne Tu'Shaun knows the ways of fire, the fuel needed to create it, and the destruction it can cause. takeing to the field in the terminator suit 'vulkans flame' or vulkans own ancient suit of artificer armour, with the drake scale cloke 'plotker'. he wields 'the hammer of prometheus' and the master crafted combi-flamer 'pyro' both of which he forged during his initiation to captain of the first company.
    Vulkans flame is a suit of terminator armour that bestos the feel no pain special rule on vulkan.
    Plotker was an ancient drake from the top of mount deathfire. the cloak bestos a 3+ invulnerable save.
    His combi flamer is master crafted and is allowed to five as a heavy flame without running out. the thunder hammer is master crafted.
    Tushaun has the rules fearless and immune to instant death.
    Chapter traits are all thunder hammers are master crafted, all flamers, heavy flamers and flamestorm cannon, meltaguns and multi-meltas

Battle-Brother

Default carry on

i use my ps3 to access the internet and cut me short.

all those weapons are twin linked.

TuShaun may be accompanied by an honour guard squad(normal assult termies for 200pts) in terminator armour with thunder hammers and storm shields (due to him also being captain of the first company) they all may have drake scale cloaks giving a 4+invulnerable save for 10pts each, upgrade one to company champion with dual thunder hammers (+1 to attacks) for 20pts, upgrade one to be chapter banner bearer with thunder hammer for 20pts.

i think thats fair oh and his stats are:
    WS BS S T W I A LD Sv
    6 5 5 4 4 4 4 10 2+

hes strength is 5 due to salamanders being stronger than other marines and inititve 4 because salamanders are slightly slower to other marines.

so this is my first post but let me know what you think. im trying to write a codex for them and get it approved by GW for the salamander players out there
    Last edited by vulkan_tu'shaun; 12-24-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: wrong in a place

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Craz View Post
    Legion 18: Salamanders: Maybe stick with the one in the C:SM? *ducks*
    how about dev and tactical squads can take hev flamers for 15 points and can chosse to use slow and perpusfull
    hope these are ok

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234