BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    I hate to say it, but this seems incredibly unlikely. It's one thing to shift stats and change the way weapons work in an FAQ, it's something else entirely to completely change one of the game's basic mechanics. If they wanted to 6th Edition to be the edition of 2d6 saves, I think they would have put that in the corebook.
    And having to roll every save separately would suck.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    anyone that isnt me is stupid :P
    Everyone is stupid. Period .

Librarian

i no stupid my Brian is big mummy said so.

Awesome

I hate to say it, but this seems incredibly unlikely. It's one thing to shift stats and change the way weapons work in an FAQ, it's something else entirely to completely change one of the game's basic mechanics. If they wanted to 6th Edition to be the edition of 2d6 saves, I think they would have put that in the corebook.
    Given how this was troll thread, your comment seems to be made in earnest..

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this was a tongue-in-cheek type of rumor-mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    - Next 6th ed FAQ will change the armor save to be 2d6, and adjusting armies, and weapons armor penetration capabilities to match.
    FINALLY! The best thing about 2nd ed was having Khornate Terminators with 2+ on 2d6 saves. They've brought back overwatch and armour penetration in close combat, it's definitely time to bring back 2d6 saves.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    FINALLY! The best thing about 2nd ed was having Khornate Terminators with 2+ on 2d6 saves. They've brought back overwatch and armour penetration in close combat, it's definitely time to bring back 2d6 saves.
    Not sure if serious.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234