BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    I tried. I lost both games. It was fun though. A lot of people liked my hat, and now I have a nice leather drinking tankard to add to my collection. david5th and I were the only ones to turn up (unless people just didn't spot the hat...) but we had a good chat and enjoyed the atmosphere of a very full gaming hall
    It was fun despite there only being 2 of us.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    It was fun despite there only being 2 of us.
    Any time you get to kill deamon princes via overwatch is fun...
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I really hope we can try again in the future for a big BOLS.UK event
    Same. I saw this thread and got quite excited, then searched through quite a way to find the actual date as I work away month-on month-off, and eventually found that I had missed it. However, would totally be up for this, and if I'm in the country would be able to do it at short notice anyway.

Veteran-Sergeant

Keen as nostril burning mustard for a meet-up later in the year. Happy to help with herding too

Veteran-Sergeant

Same here! Would be up for another one and happy to help with organising etc
    Trying to build a tau army
    How long will this take

Captain O'Useless of the good ship Lack of Organisation reporting for over due duty!

I'm heading up to Nottingham 3rd weekend in September for a drinking session. If anyone would care to join me and my chums, I'll pack my Necrons and see you in the hall!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I've already contacted Mr. Mystery, but I will also be in Nottingham on that same weekend on vacation from Canada and would really enjoy having as many opponents as possible! If you're in the Nottingham area around then and want to try kicking my international backside I'd be more than willing to have you try!
    (But seriously, I'll be running a non-competitive build, I'm just there for the fun of it!)

Chapter-Master

Of all the places actually worth going in the UK and you pick Nottingham? O_o

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637