BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Groovy.

I've already altered my sig to link to this as best I can (it doesn't allow the url thingy though. Sad!). We need to advertise this as much as we can. I would love a good turnout for the inaugral games!

Once the date is set, I'll start knocking up more stuffs, like a checklist of things to bring with you (army, rulebook, codex, dice, measuring device, templates etc).
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I've changed mine too, also altered thread title and OP.

I have altered your sig to URL format Mystery.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-19-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I concur with those points too!

Yeah, I'll get this advertised when it's more set in stone. We need a good camera to take pics on the day.

As a Mod for BoLS I feel that I should probably be responsible for the younglings.

when these younglings are from scotland we can fend for ourselves :P (yeah im trusted to get a few trains, meet some random old people from the internet and then possibly either get more trains and end up in glasgow at 3 in the morning, OR stay the night in nottingham, (premeir inn calles 16 and over adult so no problems there)

also dammit mr.horseman of derailment, the other thread is the discussion thread!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    when these younglings are from scotland we can fend for ourselves :P (yeah im trusted to get a few trains, meet some random old people from the internet and then possibly either get more trains and end up in glasgow at 3 in the morning, OR stay the night in nottingham, (premeir inn calles 16 and over adult so no problems there)

also dammit mr.horseman of derailment, the other thread is the discussion thread!
    Hush your gums. And get your sig changed!! Before I grumble about you trying to steal my thunder!!!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

count me in!
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Spectacular.

Occuli Imperator

Your idea intrigues me
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

You should join Wolfie.

By the way guys, as of last night this event has Bigred's attention, upon the success of this event it may become officially sanctioned.
    Exciting.

Librarian

i am planning on doing 1500 points of either necrons, chaos or maybe guard.......
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast