BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fingered crossed for plastic wraithguard

You can keep yer eldars and dark venge-a-nance, I wants me the thing of sternguard guns!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Oh yeah! That's cool.
    THE IMPERIUM IS PLEASED! GRIMALDUS AND STERNGUARD WEAPONS, THIS DAY IS GLORIOUS.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Oh yeah! That's cool.
    THE IMPERIUM IS PLEASED! GRIMALDUS AND STERNGUARD WEAPONS, THIS DAY IS GLORIOUS.
    GW certainly has us in a stockholm syndrome type of trance.

They re-release age-old kits in a material that everyone on the internet hates and people think that they're the benevolent St. Wenceslas of wargaming :P

Well, my 25 metal ones will be luckier than all the johnny-come-lately's finecast's.

I am glorious, I mean, just look at my nipples!

Yep. I mean everything is just finecast releleases as far as we know, the only really notable thing is the 30% price reduction on Wraithguard. Apart from the boxed set and case obviously.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Space Marine Sternguard Veteran Weapons 15-Sep-12 $13.50
    Meltaguns 15-Sep-12 $10.00
    Plasma Guns 15-Sep-12 $10.00
    Lightning Claws 15-Sep-12 $19.75
    Thunder Hammers 15-Sep-12 $19.75
    Space Marine "bits!" These are probably going to be small packs of weapons in Finecast, like the Lash Whip and Bonesword "pack" that they did for Tyranids? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I knew that they (up to recently) sold the pack of meltaguns in metal, but have they sold any of the above as "just" packs of weapons before?

I like Finecast. And I'm on the internet! Admittedly it's never nearly so exciting as big whizzbang new releases, but there's usually cool things in each little wave. Eventually The Grand Finecastering will be done, too.

They've never done stand-alone Sternguard guns as a booster before, unless it's a rebranding of the old Deathwatch bolters. Which, honestly, would still be cool, but I'm hoping for big ammo hoppers and combi-weapons!

Meltaguns and plasma guns were available in metal, as were the claws and hammers, I believe.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

I like Finecast too.

Also, I really like the idea of LIGHTNING CLAWS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast