BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default No excuse-give me a land speeder now

Because we could probably make it like this:

[URL="http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/hover-bike-lets-you-drive-jedi-956125"]Hover bike[/URL]

I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chaplain

that is pretty awesome.

now lets attach a mini-gun on the bottom and add a 30 mm auto cannon on the top
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chapter-Master

They might want to put a roll cage on it.

And a 30mm autocannon probably weights almost as much as the bike itself (and a minigun with ammo weights another ~200lbs). Good luck making that work.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    They might want to put a roll cage on it.

And a 30mm autocannon probably weights almost as much as the bike itself (and a minigun with ammo weights another ~200lbs). Good luck making that work.
    way to destroy my Optimism

They could just quadruple the size, and maybe not the Auto cannon
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chapter-Master

On the bright side, the extra weight could provide extra buoyancy. That design there, with the rotors beneath the driver, is inherently unstable so long as the center of mass is above the plane of the rotors. Add a hundred lbs of machine gun to lower the center of mass, and problem solved.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.