BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: DA Rumours

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Actually, the Godhammer is pretty good. For Grey Knights. I don't think Chaos could properly utilize it. But it does absolutely have a purpose, trust me, I played Daemonhunters and so I spent most of 5th ed with multiple Godhammers in almost every list.
    I remember those days. I once had a GT list that had 7 landraiders. It was pretty awesome but sometimes went really bad if they had the means to crack open armor like that. Owell you live you learn.

Dark Angels with "Plasma Rounds"
    Via Faeit 212:

via Master Sheol on Warseer
    About DA models... A guy in the italian forum i go told that a friend of him saw some new DA models...
    I think this must be taken with a huge amount of salt but this is the rumor...

DW box in DV style...
    Veteran unit in PA + robes with guns an shields and a lot of blings...
    Belial model in a very cool TDA...

The other guy who gave the rumors of multiple DW units said

Élite DW CC unit can purchase one of the following upgrades: BS5, some kind of reroll in H2H, some kind of bonus for DS...

Heavy support termies can swap PF for a second SB (assault4), sternguard ammo and peculiar heavy weapons (AC with "plasma" ammo or something like that) and take one of the following upgrades: BS5, some kind of reroll against veichles, full BS of charged...

Please take all this rumors with a HUGE amount of salt... They are not mine... I am just reporting and translating them from italian sources...

Str 7 ap2 assault cannons.. Who dares to say any bad things of grey knights anymore

BS 5 Terminators with assault 4 stormbolters that include sternguard mags..

None of our team is getting DA, but still i am a bit afraid what will become of that codex..

Brother-Sergeant

many rumors stated the DA would be in the next issue of WD. Since the issue officially released yesterday. Can anyone say if they were included or not. Hopefully not everyone WD is as delayed as we are hearing they are going to be in this part of the world

No it's Hobbit next month so no DA, if we're getting DA in January then when WD comes out beginning of said month we'll know for sure
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Battle-Brother

Do the rumors always get so wacky right up until the release? I just ask because this is the first time that I've been on a forum before a release.

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah sometimes then right out of left field "Luthor will be an HQ choice that unlocks inner circle as troops, also has eternal warrior and 3++ and lion sword that wounds on 2+ at AP 1." an outrageous claim that is almost always a ruse. You just don't know until everyone knows really. anything up until then is just setting yourself up for a let down.
    Last edited by Animus Silvanna; 11-26-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animus Silvanna View Post
    Yeah sometimes then right out of left field "Luthor will be an HQ choice that unlocks inner circle as troops, also has eternal warrior and 3++ and lion sword that wounds on 2+ at AP 1." an outrageous claim that is almost always a ruse. You just don't know until everyone knows really. anything up until then is just setting yourself up for a let down.
    Ah, ok. I figured. I can glean what seems to be the most sensible from the existing rumors. The one that I care most about, though, is the actual release date. Heh.

Seems to be January if no other weirdness occurs. Though I wonder why there haven't been any glimpses of the new minis at conventions and such. I guess to not overshadow current releases.

Oh, well.

Librarian

If you want a glimpse of the forthcoming DA models, its out there in the Dark Vengence box set. I would expect them DA flavour models to be pretty close to those models.

Fly Lord

via Italian forum: GWtilea
    - Whirlwind will get recut with a third missile rack with a single big missile (AA skyhammer option?)
    - Two new flyers - one smaller and one bigger (rumored Darktalon and Nephilim from BL book?)
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Just noticed that the codex is gone from Dicebucket's website. Anyone else noticed DA items vanishing from other sites?
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast