BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

it's a homage character like sedition wars did with Riddick firefly and whatsit form BGalatica.

Whereas they're now doing alien and bug concepts as well as a BIG update to the pledge levels as the next stretch goal...

With just over two weeks left to go we’re now approaching the quarter of a million dollars mark – a truly exceptional amount. With that in mind we really wanted to say thank you, so we’ve put together two new stretch goals…

$242,500 – Mee-kel Judwan, Superstar Sportsman – Season 2 MVP
    What is there to say about this Superstar Sportsman other than if we hit this goal, we’ll sculpt him and include him free with Jack and Striker!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB_Judwan_Mee-kel.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	2791

Mee-Kel Judwan - Cool, calm and collected!

$250,000 – Full Roster
    This is a truly monumental milestone and we’re going to take this opportunity to upgrade your rewards with loads more figures. If we hit this goal, we will do the following…

1) At Guard ($30) – in addition to the digital copy of the Season 2 rules already included, we will add the Season 2 teams to the list of what you can pick from and add a free MVP to every team chosen at this level.

2) At Keeper ($80) – we will complete your team roster and add in eight models, making for a total of 14 Corporation and 14 Marauders! We will also add a DreadBall Decal sheet with four sets of numbers 1-14 in four different fonts, making Keeper worth over $120.

3) At Jack ($100) – In addition to all of the extras included in Jack, we will add in nine models – 4 Corporation Players and 4 Marauder Players to complete your team rosters, as well as 1 Female Corporation Player (so eventually you'll get one of every player from Season 2!). Couple this with all of the MVPs you've got and you’ll be spoilt for choice as to what you actually play with in your team! We’ll also add the decal sheet, making Jack worth around $200.

4) At Striker! ($150) – We will complete the rosters of all four teams, adding in twelve new models – 2 Corporation, 2 Marauders, 4 Veer-myn and 4 Forge Fathers – and a decal sheet to make Striker! worth over $300!

Once we've completed your team rosters, we’ll do the Z’zor (where you’ll get one Z’zor in Jack, two in Striker and we’ll make the team available as part of the Buy One Get One Free!)

Name:	Zzor.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	2792

Please help us spread the word - the more backers that support us now, the quicker we can add more free models in!

So long as they make a homage team of Asari I'm all for it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

that'd be nice i could go for a Samara!

$250,000 got hit today and now the Z'zor are up.
    [url]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dreadball-the-futuristic-sports-game/posts/309471[/url]

Chapter-Master

So I keep wanting to be interested in this, but nothing is selling me. The gameplay video they posted seemed a bit uninspired....

www.queencityguard.com

Try the downloadable rules :

[url]http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e62f0c35454fa3ba687404d69/files/DreadBall_Core_Rules.1.pdf?utm_source=Mantic+Games +Newsletter&utm_campaign=30af116faf-Mantic_Games_Newsletter_DreadBall_8&utm_medium=ema il[/url]

gameplay video was a stripped down version anyway.

No action in a while?

currently $383K and there's been a limit restriction on Jack and Striker to ensure that stock is allocated to those who want it pre-Christmas, suggesting they're about to sell through their first print run...

Since last post was put up Z'zor team, Z'zor MVP, Robot Team, Robot MVP, BatElf (NIghtshade), Helder, Season 2 Keepers, and Coach Renton have all been hit and they're now funding Forge Father alt sculpts and a new MVP with hints of an asterian team and MVp around the corner...

Name:	Nightshade.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	2849

Name:	Helder.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	2850

Name:	DB_Robots_MVP.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	2851

First-Captain

I'm loving this guy.

Name:	DreadBall-Mech.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	218.6 KB 
ID:	2879

Yep, would make a decent Atlas mech fo my MassEffect miniatures too. Not identical but similar.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

So just like all Mantic's stuff then. It's pretty terrible that I'm only interested in their stuff if it's like something else, rather than being cool in its own right.

Less than 74 striker package level offers left. The pre christmas guaranteed delivery ones. 150$ lots of goodies. Im ok with similarities.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast