BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Games Workshop in the Financial Times

I came across this article today on GW in the FT. Enable your cookies and check it out!

[url]http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/329f4e82-e954-11e1-b011-00144feab49a.html#axzz24TzMarsY[/url]

You can also just google Games Workshop and see the article about them in the news section. That is how I found it and it allows you to read the article. Clicking on the link requires you to be a subscriber to read for some reason. Carry on.
    Last edited by Necron_Lord; 08-25-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    "Winning is a theme" - John "JJ" Layfield

Any chance of a gist posting for those of us on mobile devices on the way to an event??
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Any chance of a gist posting for those of us on mobile devices on the way to an event??
    They had a profit warning a few years ago but are now doing well. They are a small niche in gaming but resistant to economic downturns and innovation in video games. TT wargaming is more time-intensive and social than video games. They do business different - the analysts have to go to Nottingham, GW doesn't spend a lot of time in the city. They don't publicize their profits or like to identify themselves. They want to stay around for a long time.
    "Winning is a theme" - John "JJ" Layfield

Chapter-Master

kirby genuinly belives he is jesus 40,000 dosnt like press and holds meetings in a castle.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!