Hi All,

I am looking for the BoLS community concepts on the organisation and structure of each codex.

Basically, I am looking to create a necromunda style campaign for myself and my friends to take part in which starts us off with basic bog standard units and then as we gain more experience can unlock new units to swell our armies.

I have only really played Chaos Space Marines so am looking for the BoLS ideas on what is the most effective units/should be the hardest to unlock for each army....

For example to get a Leman Russ in an IG army...you would potentially need to have unlocked the following (in order)
- Infantry Platoon
- Basic Veterans
- Demo Veterans
- Techpriest Enginseer
- Chimera Transport
- Ordanance Chimera (Griffon is basic template)
LEMAN RUSS

Take into account once you have unlocked all pre-requisites you can just purchase new ones with your company/chapter XP.

If anyone would care to way in on this i would be greatly apprechiated...avoiding all special characters in this...the aim is that each of us develop our own 'special characters' as there will be missions once a month that will allow for a special upgrade/universal weapon/item that all armies will use....Each individual squad will also start with the stats/wargear of their previous unit and earn through playing games the rights to their normal gear....e.g. a Special Weapon squad would start with 6 lasguns as an infantry squad would) and through battling would earn the right to take Special Weapons.

Looking mainly at what is over-powered combos/broken units...so that i can keep balance to the campaign so we can all enjoy it...

Take into account this does not have to follow standard organisation...e.g. Grey Knights may start with a Brother Captain and Warrior Acolytes (As they the lowest form in the GK codex) and progress from there..getting the Acolytes upgraded to have Power Armour and better in combat etc.

Its a massive work in progress, so not after any negatives, suggestions yes....