So far I have read the 'Reflection Crack's', 'Feat of Iron', and I am about halfway through 'The Lion'. Please don't comment on 'The Lion' yet, as it is just starting to get good.

***************************************SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS**************************

In "Reflection": Is Fulgrim actually trapped within the portrait, or is the demon trying to escape the portrait. And if the demon is in the portrait, why is Fulgrim acting so out of character with his men? Or if Fulgrim is trapped in the portrait, is he returned to his body at the end of the story?

I thought 'Feat of Iron' was ok. In all the other fluff I remember, Ferrus Manus (heh, Iron Man) was always a quiet brooding individual. Now it seems like he has been made out to be more like Angron. And it is never really revealed what the eldar farseers were trying to tell him, which was frustrating. For that matter, was the burning sensation around Manus's neck from the farseers? Or simply some foreboding of his eventual confrontation with Fulgrim?