BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default DKoK and Imperial Armour

I have been playing the DKoK for some time now, but I am curious to if the can get other units from other Imperial Armour books? such as the TAUROS and or salamander command.

thanks in advance to any and all help provided
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chapter-Master

It would be probably considered an ally, and subject to the Ally FOC.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chaplain

ok, thanks
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

the Death Korp of Krieg cannot take things like Tauros squadrons because the Death Korp do not have access to them. However, if you are using the DKoK army list, they are treated as Imperial Guard when choosing allies. This means that you may take an Allied Detachment from another Imperial Guard based list like the Elysian Drop Troop Regiment list which do have things like the Tauros Squadrons. The DKoK list also comes with the exception that it can also take the regular Imperial Guard codex as Allies.

If you're just using DKoK models as Counts As Imperial Guard, then you can just take another IG based Army List as an Allied Detachment as normal, as they all come with the exception that they may be allied to the Imperial Guard codex. For more information, read up on the specific Forge World army lists here:
    [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/a/allies.pdf"]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/a/allies.pdf[/URL]

Chaplain

oh my I just came up with an Idea, deep strike a Platoon of Elysian Drop Troop with a company command squad, have a breaching drill and 2 engineer squads. and for support 3 heavy weapon teams. I am going to go make an army list now

Don't forget to tell us how it works out. Make sure to throw in some Tauros Venators cuz they're awesome.

Chaplain

here is the list

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=237338&posted=1#post237338[/url]