BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

But think energon.... FERRUS MANUS.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From what I understand it isn't just about the Dropsite Misunderstanding, that is just the culmination of it and a good portion of the book is dedicated to it. But not the whole book.
    Yes, but if the book covers it at all, would it not make sense for there to be loyalist legions in there, so you can actually have someone to fight with your traitors other than your own legion. Unless they are planning to make this 40k compatible, which would be terrible.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

There may be rules for loyalists yet, we only have the most eketchiest of information to go on so far.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I think loyalists will be in there, there are always rules for both sides in FW books.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    But think energon.... FERRUS MANUS.
    I know buddy!!!

These are exciting model times that we are living in. I believe they can get these right and that they have the talented people required to make my GW dreams come true!

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    There may be rules for loyalists yet, we only have the most eketchiest of information to go on so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I think loyalists will be in there, there are always rules for both sides in FW books.
    Fingers crossed - Victorus aut mortis!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

@Wildey - Victorus Aut Mortis!
    Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!
    The Flesh Is Weak!

@energon - Me too!
    Super excited for this release.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Unless they are planning to make this 40k compatible, which would be terrible.
    why? no reason why you can't field a legion against any of the 40k races. The books aren't going to be a new ruleset, they are new armies basically.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Well personally the prospect of up to 18 new Marine armies doesn't really thrill me. So I'm not going to play against them with my 40k eldar regardless of what FW say about it. But I do recall some talk of them keeping it seperate from 40k so you they can put primarchs at the appropriate power level without having them solo Phantom titans and the like (looking at you Magnus you son of a glorified petrie dish)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    why? no reason why you can't field a legion against any of the 40k races. The books aren't going to be a new ruleset, they are new armies basically.
    What EG says. Having the prospect of Primarchs running around 40k battlefields is utterly stupid. It's fine if they are for Apocalypse only, or 'need opponents permission' but if they get the 'suitable for 40K' seal of approval it will be like everyone running around with Teclis.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast