BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

DONE!

Also, Wildey, I sent you an f/r
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Dale,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

We have been discussing this matter within the team, and it appears your account was banned in error. As I'm sure you appreciate we are only human and mistakes do happen from time to time. I have revoked the ban with immediate effect, however your post was reported as Spam, and as such I have issued a verbal warning for Spamming, as outlined in our Posting Guidelines and Forum Rules which you agreed to be bound by when you joined WarSeer

I wish to apologise for the error in banning your account.

However, I would also like to add that for someone being 'respectful' I don't appreciate being referred to as 'Herpderp'. Some of the team wanted to leave the ban in place for the content of the email, and for posting the previous email to me on Bell of Lost Souls.

I am happy for you to remain a member of WarSeer provided you abide by the rules from this point onwards.

Regards

Wintermute
    I believe that my first battle was in fact VICTORIOUS.

VI-KING TECH-NO-LO-GY.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 09-01-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That's rather sweet, but how many posts of 'thank god the b*tch is gone'?
    To be honest I've seen more in this thread than that one.

Hope the appeal makes a chink in the wall.

Chapter-Master

Wintermute, eh? All I can see is an atreides I want to kill...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I can't understand why anyone would want to be a member of that forum..............
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

I don't really see how anyone could possibly dislike Eldargal? I'm serious about that, smart, interesting and articulate with likeable quirks - definitly the kind of person I'd want to have as a friend in real life. Absurd this has all happened, and very weird responses from warseer mods, well at least it's been lifted I guess?

I can't do much, so have a Supportive Jumping spider instead ;
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

She hasn't been unbanned, yet. They unbanned MY account.

I have however requested an exchange of sorts, more info to come.

Also, this is the reason I was banned:

You have received a warning at WarSeer
    Dear Tzeentch's Dark Agent,

You have received a warning at WarSeer.

Reason:
    -------
    Inappropriate Conversation Topics

Tzeentch's Dark Agent,

I'm issuing you with a Verbal Warning for this post

Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent
    Anyone been on that internet? There's some good stuff there on that internet...
    which has been reported for being Spam. It doesn't add anything to the discussion and has been removed from WarSeer.

Please do not post in this manner again.

Wintermute

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Also, this is the reason I was banned ....
    Yeah. I received a warning from either "T-Tauri" or "Philbrad2" for posting a quote by Einstein ("Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein). I'd posted it in support of someone else's post (a forum regular) that was spitting bile on how ill treated he'd been at some tournament or other. In protest I put the quote into my SIG, and added "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools." -- Albert Einstein (my way of saying "F.U. very much"). Naturally they didn't get it, but after the third asinine warning from these two clods I decided life is too short to suffer fools.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Indeed my friend.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast