BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Banned from Warseer

I just got banned from Warseer...

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Ignoring Staff Requests/Guidelines/Trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    And I have no ******* idea why, because I haven't done any of these things.

I did have a brief debate with someone about the merits of WD poll scoring but that was neitehr trolling nor ignoring staff requests so I have no idea what is going on.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-27-2012 at 05:44 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

What the actual f*ck?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I have a suspicion that one or two of the mods do not like me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Your just a rebel.

An internet bad girl extraordinaire.

To give an example of some of the things I was warned over (I was one warning away from a ban, but I didn't do anything to warrant the ban)

Someone said something along the lines of:
    Have you see the types of girls who play 40k? They need ot get off their high horse
    To which I replied, jokingly:
    Have you seen the types of boys who play 40k? Beggars can't be choosers
    I got a warning for trolling and making offensive remarks. At the very same time there was an ongoing thread entitled something like 'Why do gamers stink' dedicated to people promoting stereotypes about gamers.

Warseer sucks.

Well, screw them!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I just got banned from Warseer...

And I have no ******* idea why, because I haven't done any of these things.

I did have a brief debate with someone about the merits of WD poll scoring but that was neitehr trolling nor ignoring staff requests so I have no idea what is going on.
    1) Copy and paste the whole message/email or don't bother at all, i mean sure it might harm your case but hey what do i know right?

2)You getting banned on war seer was pretty much inevitable, that being said we will miss you in wastes.

3) You can indeed argue the case and 'defend yourself', quite a few bans have been reversed over the years, but again truth your posts dont always go hand in hand.

Regards a concerned Wastoid.

1) That was the entirety of the message and there was no email. Would you like a screenshot? So I fail to see how it would 'harm my case'. I cannot quote the offending posts I was banned for because they were, strangely enough, deleted by the one who banned me.

2) That says more about Warseer than it does me.

3) I cannot defend myself as I have already been banned. I should have been given the opportunity to defend myself before the ban. I am certainly not going to debase myself by pleading for a retraction after the fact, I have a far more enjoyable response planned. Save your snide insinuations too, no one cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by willowy View Post
    1) Copy and paste the whole message/email or don't bother at all, i mean sure it might harm your case but hey what do i know right?

2)You getting banned on war seer was pretty much inevitable, that being said we will miss you in wastes.

3) You can indeed argue the case and 'defend yourself', quite a few bans have been reversed over the years, but again truth your posts dont always go hand in hand.

Regards a concerned Wastoid.

Maybe I should reactivate my account and go on a kamikaze run?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast