BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Banned from Warseer

I just got banned from Warseer...

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Ignoring Staff Requests/Guidelines/Trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    And I have no ******* idea why, because I haven't done any of these things.

I did have a brief debate with someone about the merits of WD poll scoring but that was neitehr trolling nor ignoring staff requests so I have no idea what is going on.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-27-2012 at 05:44 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

What the actual f*ck?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I have a suspicion that one or two of the mods do not like me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Your just a rebel.

An internet bad girl extraordinaire.

Well, screw them!

To give an example of some of the things I was warned over (I was one warning away from a ban, but I didn't do anything to warrant the ban)

Someone said something along the lines of:
    Have you see the types of girls who play 40k? They need ot get off their high horse
    To which I replied, jokingly:
    Have you seen the types of boys who play 40k? Beggars can't be choosers
    I got a warning for trolling and making offensive remarks. At the very same time there was an ongoing thread entitled something like 'Why do gamers stink' dedicated to people promoting stereotypes about gamers.

Warseer sucks.

Yep. I'm actually a bit pissed off because a) it was unwarranted b) absolutely no opportunity was given to me to defend myself against whatever it was the mod thought I was doing and c) there are actually some nice plogs over there I was subscribed too. Not to mention Harry and Hastings and a few others I liked chatting to.

Chapter-Master

Surely this is a blessing right? Now you can spend more time on here where you can have intelligent, reasonable and adult conversations with people who actually appreciate your input.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Well, I think I am safe to say that you're always welcome here. Y'know, where people aren't dicks.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast