BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Shady you do make some good points, Warseer isn't all bad. The project logs section is excellent and there are a lot of nice people there. Ironically I wouldn't have been banned if I had stuck to my resolutin to avoid the GW General section entirely.

If anyone wants to contact Warseer mods and raise the issue with them they are a welcome to, but I'm not encouraging or discouraging it. I'm just staying out of it. I haven't contacted the mods about it because frankly I think one of them was just looking for an excuse to ban me. For example when I was received a completely unjustified warning (quoted comment earlier in the thread) I queried it and explained precisely why it wasn't intended to be offensive and could only be considered offensive by a ridiculously oversensitive person. The mod who reviewed my appeal was the mod who issued the warning, so you can guess how that went. In the end I just gave up.

Vermis, thanks, I appreciate that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

No warnings, no reason given.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Suspected Bot

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

WARSEER, Y U SO BAD.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-31-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Because bots are always criticising Warseer for banning me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

HERP DERP DERP.

Right, no more Mr. Nice Guy. I tried doing it the official way, now it's time for VIKING POWER.

It basically confirms the point that every moderator on Warseer is a facetious arsehole.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-30-2012 at 11:17 PM.

One or two of them are decent enough, but then that may be just because I've not had any (negative) run ins with them personally.

I'm sure I'll be able to deal with them. I've never had a motivation to dislike Warseer publicly, and now I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    To recap what I'd said previously, Warseer is s cesspit thanks to their mods. The mods there are complete and thorough douche-bags, particularly "t-tauri"
    He's just deleted a bunch of posts where people said "They banned who!?"

Not that I'm, er, trawling for gossip or anything.

Who was that Vermis??

T-tauri, or the 'who!?' (Eldargal) that 'they' banned?

I know who Eldargal is.

T-tauri, who is this person?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast