BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

The project logs section is really second to none. Just stear clear of the Rules, Tactics and General discussion forums and absolutely never set foot in GW General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would want to be a member of that forum..............
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

And just when I thought that the BoLS Lounge was starting to stagnate.

Holy hells, what a completely a**tastic event to occur. Though reading about EG's Praetorians streaming into the fray is indicative of the BoLS level of camaraderie.

Of course, mods have tweaked the rules here to suit their needs too.

No forum is truly free from a mod going on a (usually) brief power-trip.

Chapter-Master

I think I prefer this forum for just that reason. I've noticed the smaller forums tend to have a more friendly community feel and less aggression, so I tend to stick to smaller forums like this nowadays - my other favourite is the Troll Forged forum - allthough that is more aimed at the sculptors but id certainly invite any of you to join in.

Doubt ill be posting on Warseer anymore personally, just wouldnt feel right to me after this.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I think that it's a good sign that everyone is rallying to this. Thanks guys.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The project logs section is really second to none. Just stear clear of the Rules, Tactics and General discussion forums and absolutely never set foot in GW General.
    Is that not a universal thing? I mean the 40k rules forum here is hive of idiots and opinionated oafs (and some of the people are both)
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Yep, but the 40k and WFB general discussions are fine, and the Mantic Dreadball topic has gone on for days now without anyone making snide comments about Mantic or GW.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Usually yes, just pointing out that even the mighty BoLS has it's fair share of cretins and trolls.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Trollface.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Warseer is still better than Dakkadakka. A wretched hive of egotists and morons.

I've been banned from both!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Please do not post in this manner again.
    It's this wording that gets me every time I see it. The hoity-toity jobsworth attitude encapsulated in 'this manner' makes the red start bubbling up behind my eyes. I bet Wintermute doesn't go to too many cons or tourneys, wearing a big Warseer badge with "Hi, I'm Wintermute!" on it. He'd never make it out alive.

And since he's obviously reading this: lighten up, Mutey. And tell the others.
    Last edited by Vermis; 09-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast