BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pose is indeed the same. but there the similarities stop.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    the standard Imperial dreads do look quite lame compared to either of these two.
    You think? Personally the dread does exactly what it should, looks like a block of heavy armour on legs...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Sergeant

The actual design of the Imperial Dread is very good for the flavor. Its a hunk of metal that imprisons a fallen warrior whose only thought left is to fight for the emperor.... Honestly that description doesn't do it justice.
    War Painting Services is a full service assembly and painting commission service. If you have a project you want done email me for quotes at: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mordiano View Post
    Unless thay are able to patent the pose.... and the colour red
    In Australia, Cadbury Chocolate's trademark line includes "the colour purple" as in, literally those words, not the movie that had Oprah in it.

I think they're trying to be clever and funny and hip, but it seems awfully lame as a joke to me.

Quote Originally Posted by olberon View Post
    pose is indeed the same. but there the similarities stop.
    The poses are similar, but the GW one is far better executed.

The other one looks like he's about to fall over backwards. Not to mention the hilt of his sword would be underground, if it weren't for the height of the base.

Also, the "meaning" (can't think of better word) of the poses is very different. The PP one is throwing a haymaker with his left, whereas the GW one is focused on firing his multimelta. Not sure why he's waving his other arm around. Rule of cool?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12