BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, This sucks

Default OK, This sucks

Whats happened to the lounge? I isn't loading properly and I am getting error message!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/includes/class_core.php(4633) : eval()'d code on line 246

Sort it out for us firefox users! I want to be able to talk about 40K to!

ADMIN NOTE: Thanks for joining us everybody (and Renegade). We are working on some issues right now that affect Lounge appearance and minor functionality. If anyone cannot login, or has errors, please add them to this thread with what browser you are using and what your issue is.

We should be all up and running normally in short order.

There is a parser issue that goes away once you have logged in. We are tackling that right away.

UPDATE: The Evil Parser bug has been beheaded!!! Its foul carcass shall be taken on a tour of the kingdom!
    -Admin

We're on the case Renegade.

LOTS of new features, still working out some kinks. That parse error is top of the list.

Work is never done ey?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Just wanted to add to the discussion that I for one am no longer getting the error messages so the kinks seem to be working themselves out
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

It kind of looks ok as long as I am in a thread, otherwise the formatting is off in the 'welcome' bar.

Edit:

The error is back as soon as I long out. Cannot 'login' unless replying to a thread. Word format all over the place in the logging in screen.
    Last edited by Renegade; 09-03-2012 at 01:52 PM.

It is my belief that heretics have infected the lounge. Agents of the dark gods are attempting to seriously annoy us loyal servants of the God-Emperor.

Hello, Dale here, Agent of Tzeentch.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

The functionality of the board has noticeably improved, though. For a while, I couldn't get the quote + button to work, so if I wanted to quote multiple people I had to copy/paste by hand. Now it works again. I've noticed posts auto-save, so you don't have to worry as much about accidentally closing a window or something and losing a particularly long post.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mrchilidog View Post
    It is my belief that heretics have infected the lounge. Agents of the dark gods are attempting to seriously annoy us loyal servants of the God-Emperor.
    you mean loyal servants of the false Emperor, right?
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Occuli Imperator

I am just glad that the old, login via a reply worked a treat
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast