BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Chapter-Master

Thanks man, got that sorted, that was easy enough. And Valkyrie and Samurai girl are both now unlocked.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Thanks man, got that sorted, that was easy enough. And Valkyrie and Samurai girl are both now unlocked.
    No problem Do you mean the Wu Xia Pian heroine? Cause there's a samurai girl further up I'd really like to see some more sculpts for this, personally still on the fence.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

There are some more WIPs:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

It's all finished, $140,058 was the final tally. Not a bad effort. Looking forward to getting my Babes!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm a little sad I couldn't do it, but due to some developments yesterday (nothing bad!) I couldn't afford it. I look forward to seeing you post some painted examples of your minis when you get them done
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Chapter-Master

Bit of a blast from past, but got my pledge rewards today! Lots of lovely models to paint!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

I got mine at the weekend. Did you get sung for a £28 customs charge like I did? They are all pretty nice, save for one horrible piece of design that isn't fixable.

Chapter-Master

Yeah I got nailed with that. Annoying that the customs charge is nearly 40% on top of what I paid for models and P&P

Some really nice models. So many of the little sidekicks as well....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Yeah the models are pretty *****ing. Who's your favourite?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112