BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Bombshell Babes Miniatures Kickstarter

I approve strongly of this.

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bombshellminis/bombshell-babes"]Bombshell Babes Kickstarter[/URL]

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh gods, the perfect kickstarter for you.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

They look cool, except the sword wielder looks silly.

Potential escher replacements?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Which sword wielder? There are three wielding swords. If you are referring to the 'sword maiden', I agree. I don't like her at all. I approve of her non-waif figure but her huge boots and sword look ridiculous.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Dammit, EG, I need my money! That said I like Patrick Keith's work (and he seems like a nice guy), but I'll wait to see some greens before pledging.

And again with the international postage charges *gumble grumble*

Still ain't fooling me princess.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Yes I'm waiting for greens too, but I'll probably pledge at least 100. I'm not too interested in the 10 extra sculpt with the mutant thingie though.

Chaplain

Bah! I'm slow, was just about to come along and post this as a thread.

Chapter-Master

I have to admit that I'm not impressed. Female minis - frankly, female representations in nerdery - exist on a continuum between "awesome" and "sexualized beyond all reason." These minis aren't all the way on the awkward side. They wouldn't turn me off to a minis line I was already into. But I wouldn't seek them out.

Chaplain

To be honest I envy this sculptor, I'd kill (seriously, just send me names and addresses...) for concept artwork of this level before starting a piece.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast