BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default www.greendragongames.co.uk

I would like to introduce to you, my store - [url]www.greendragongames.co.uk[/url] We are both online and based in East Devon, with regular gaming days and we often attend gaming shows and cons up and down the country.

We sell Games Workshop, Flames of War, Artwork, Comic Books and Novels. We can, of course, get anything from the GW and FoW range - however it isn't ALL listed on our site just yet (as it takes roughly half an hour per product and we've been busy with our physical presence so far but are working on getting the rest online!). We sell at 10% off for FoW and 10-20% for Games Workshop, with odd discounts here there and everywhere.

We have a monthly newsletter packed with a discount code, battle reports and features on new releases and we have a clear dispatch code system, which tells you how many days it will take before it is passed over to the courier and on it's way to you. For example, Green is 1-4 days (in stock) which means at peak periods (Christmas and New Releases) it'll take 4 days but otherwise 1 or 2, and our couriers are pretty reliable too .

Go ahead and take a look around, at time of posting we have a big focus on Dark Vengeance and Open Fire box sets and are happy to communicate personally to every single query we recieve.

Happy Gaming!
    - Green Dragon Games.

I am very intrigued...

EDIT: I've just made an account
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 09-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks! =D

Just to let the forum know that the brand-new-style White Dwarf is up for pre-order here: [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/white-dwarf-394.html[/url]

And code FOW12 is still active to get you free shipping on Flames of War products.

Is Mr. Tolkien aware of your store name?

Brother-Sergeant

Hehe, I see you're a fan! Yeah it came to me in a dream, I later realized this dream was shortly after I watched the Two Towers Extended.

Anyway, Chaos Space Marine Pre-Orders are now up here! [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/deals/pre-orders.html[/url]
    Free gift to all BOLS orders who PM ME their order number =)

Brother-Sergeant

Just to fire off an update that code 'FOW12' is good for FREE SHIPPING this month on all Flames of War orders, that includes the new Flames of War: Open Fire box set (see link on home page for more )

Brother-Sergeant

Today until Sunday only. All pre-orders come with a FREE mystery gift, could be a bag of flock, tube of glue, a voucher for money to spend on the website, a free mini - who knows!
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/deals/pre-orders.html[/url]
    And yes it is valid on White Dwarf AND Flames of War: Open Fire

Brother-Sergeant

Its here! November 2012 Newsletter (discounts inside)
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/nov-12-newsletter[/url]

Pre-Orders are up for the new paint set and Chaos Warriors, Pre-Orders for new Megaforces out next week

- And as a brief update, our gaming day was hugely successful! More info inside newsletter, and info on the next event (40K tournament).

Brother-Sergeant

The December newsletter has landed [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/dec-12-newsletter[/url]

"This month we are running gift code XMASDRAGON - which will get you a free miniature or gift ANY order! It'll be something related to your order as well, so a free Space Marine with 40K orders, a couple of free dice with a Fantasy order or maybe even a free Goblin or two with Lord of the Rings orders. Totally lucky dip, you won't know until it arrives and the higher the value of the order, the better the gift too! So, why not take advantage of this awesome promotion this festive season - offer expires December 30th."

There is also our Model Painting Service! If you're reading this and thinking about getting some models painted by our team, then quote "XMASNEWSLETTERDISCOUNT" when you get in touch and we'll give you a quote... then knock a whole 10% off! This offer is valid until the 20th December, so don't hang about and get in there quick.

The newsletter itself is packed full of interesting news and information. There's a small feature on Dead Marshes and some of his work as well as an article on the Pyschology of Wargaming. A good tea-break read right there =D

As usual, ping me any questions you might have and I'll sort things out for you.

Take Care!
    My Independent Stockist Store: www.greendragongames.co.uk
    10-30% off RRP of Games Workshop, Flames of War & Hobby Supplies.

First-Captain

Hi
    Just tried to buy the Chaos codex from you but it keeps telling me the postage options are currently un-available. I tried the first cheapest 2 and it wasn't having it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast