BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Brother-Sergeant

Default www.greendragongames.co.uk

I would like to introduce to you, my store - [url]www.greendragongames.co.uk[/url] We are both online and based in East Devon, with regular gaming days and we often attend gaming shows and cons up and down the country.

We sell Games Workshop, Flames of War, Artwork, Comic Books and Novels. We can, of course, get anything from the GW and FoW range - however it isn't ALL listed on our site just yet (as it takes roughly half an hour per product and we've been busy with our physical presence so far but are working on getting the rest online!). We sell at 10% off for FoW and 10-20% for Games Workshop, with odd discounts here there and everywhere.

We have a monthly newsletter packed with a discount code, battle reports and features on new releases and we have a clear dispatch code system, which tells you how many days it will take before it is passed over to the courier and on it's way to you. For example, Green is 1-4 days (in stock) which means at peak periods (Christmas and New Releases) it'll take 4 days but otherwise 1 or 2, and our couriers are pretty reliable too .

Go ahead and take a look around, at time of posting we have a big focus on Dark Vengeance and Open Fire box sets and are happy to communicate personally to every single query we recieve.

Happy Gaming!
    - Green Dragon Games.

I am very intrigued...

EDIT: I've just made an account
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 09-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks! =D

Just to let the forum know that the brand-new-style White Dwarf is up for pre-order here: [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/white-dwarf-394.html[/url]

And code FOW12 is still active to get you free shipping on Flames of War products.

Is Mr. Tolkien aware of your store name?

Brother-Sergeant

Hehe, I see you're a fan! Yeah it came to me in a dream, I later realized this dream was shortly after I watched the Two Towers Extended.

Anyway, Chaos Space Marine Pre-Orders are now up here! [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/deals/pre-orders.html[/url]
    Free gift to all BOLS orders who PM ME their order number =)

Brother-Sergeant

Just to fire off an update that code 'FOW12' is good for FREE SHIPPING this month on all Flames of War orders, that includes the new Flames of War: Open Fire box set (see link on home page for more )

Brother-Sergeant

In reply to ordering issues, I've just had a play around with the settings to make extra certain that everything is functioning as should be and ran a debug of the website, no problems picked up. It should work, alternatively if you still have problems or you don't want to fill out the checkout form, you can email your details (and this goes to anyone) to [email][email protected][/email] and I can input the order on the back-end, where you will then receive an email from paypal to process the payment as well as an email order confirmation securing the order!

Thanks and Best Wishes,
    Steve at Green Dragon Games
    My Independent Stockist Store: www.greendragongames.co.uk
    10-30% off RRP of Games Workshop, Flames of War & Hobby Supplies.

Daemon-Prince

Question sent to ya about some FoW Germans i need that arnt listed on your site
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Sergeant

PM reply sent Flames of War has been put on the backburner until after the new year, we're focused on getting the Games Workshop range complete and then onto Flames, but I DO have access to the entire range so if anybody needs anything PM me for bundle/package deals.
    My Independent Stockist Store: www.greendragongames.co.uk
    10-30% off RRP of Games Workshop, Flames of War & Hobby Supplies.

Daemon-Prince

I am really liking this guys store
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast