BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Hello energongoodie,

Sorry you were having trouble there, I'm keen to know why this was and fix the process for you - as I've never had any reports of this experience before! Could you P.M me your Postcode and internet browser so I can try it from this end?

It seems to be working okay at the moment if you get a shipping quote on the cart page, but we'll do our best to investigate why that happened.
    My Independent Stockist Store: www.greendragongames.co.uk
    10-30% off RRP of Games Workshop, Flames of War & Hobby Supplies.

Brother-Sergeant

Just a quick notice to decode why this might be. Games Workshop only allow us to ship to E.U countries due to the trade Embargo, make sure you're on the U.K or EU store view by clicking one of the little flags at the top. Any customers who try to purchase Games Workshop products from the U.S, Canada, Australia etc will see a "shipping methods un-available" notice, as in - we can't ship it to you by their trade terms, sorry folks but google "GW trade embargo" for more info.

First-Captain

I'm South London, U.K.
    I shall try again tomorrow.

Brother-Sergeant

In reply to ordering issues, I've just had a play around with the settings to make extra certain that everything is functioning as should be and ran a debug of the website, no problems picked up. It should work, alternatively if you still have problems or you don't want to fill out the checkout form, you can email your details (and this goes to anyone) to [email][email protected][/email] and I can input the order on the back-end, where you will then receive an email from paypal to process the payment as well as an email order confirmation securing the order!

Thanks and Best Wishes,
    Steve at Green Dragon Games

Daemon-Prince

Question sent to ya about some FoW Germans i need that arnt listed on your site
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Sergeant

PM reply sent Flames of War has been put on the backburner until after the new year, we're focused on getting the Games Workshop range complete and then onto Flames, but I DO have access to the entire range so if anybody needs anything PM me for bundle/package deals.

Daemon-Prince

I am really liking this guys store

Brother-Sergeant

Hello all,

Bit of an update from us then - remember to check out the December newsletter if you haven't already, plenty of good stuff. We've also started adding comics to the site now, half of the range is up - the other half to come, check it out under books/comics.

We've posted some cool Hobbit pictures on our facebook [url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Dragon-Games/[/url] give us a like as we'll start dropping random discount/free stuff codes exclusive to our facebook followers later this month.

We've now also launched a customer review section here;
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/reviews/[/url]
    This gives you the chance to write a review of your experience with Green Dragon Games, whether it be products or painting service or even just emailing to check the status of your order. A real chance to let everyone else know your thoughts, we aren't the big bad wolf that sucks up your money, we're friendly and just want more and more people to have a great looking army and all the tools to go with it. So get in touch, theres already a few coming in.

We've also updated our Work-In-Progress threads and added a few nice little articles over in the forum, so you can catch up with everything thats going down at Green Dragon H.Q while winter arrives.

Until then thats all the updates for now, January White Dwarf is up for pre-order, I've heard rumours of Vampire Counts, more Hobbit stuff and some 40k Ork things, but we won't know until it comes out! Crusade of Fire, Fellowship of the Ring and Wall of Martyrs are also on our pre-order section. Our twitter, if you're that way inclined, is @greendragonshop

Tara!

Daemon-Prince

Liked my friend, Also you typed the URL wrong its

[url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Dragon-Games/116205388406869?fref=ts[/url]

...More vampires? what else could we need? Other then decent vampire sculpts.......Plastic Blood Knights, boxs of wraiths......ok never mind.

Brother-Sergeant

Bit of breaking news this afternoon then! Games Workshop are holding on to the Standard Editions for now until all their Limited Edition stock is cleared through, if you have ordered Standard Edition from us you will be contacted accordingly but for everyone else who missed out...
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/games-workshop/the-hobbit/hobbit-escape-limited-town.html[/url]
    and a free gift with code 'XMASDRAGON'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast