BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

January Sale Now On - 3 for £5.50!
    Our sale is on right now until Jan 15th! Don't miss out on our special promotion to get all the supplies you need for your new models, head over to our 3 for £5.50 section above where we have our entire comic books range, the entire Citadel paints range and a few other glues, flock, artwork and bits and pieces! Head on over now to take full advantage of this, simply add any three of the items to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied. Also, we sent out a few christmas gift codes to some of our previous customers as a christmas gift, if you're one of those lucky people you can take advantage of that as well! Our free gift promotion has now ended but keep an eye out for the January newsletter with even more bargains.
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/threeforfivefifty.html[/url]
    My Independent Stockist Store: www.greendragongames.co.uk
    10-30% off RRP of Games Workshop, Flames of War & Hobby Supplies.

Brother-Sergeant

Price Changes on The Hobbit range today: Hardback Rulebook now down to £39.99 (25% off), White Council now £38.25 (18% off), Fimbul the Hunter £21.25 (18% off), Limited Edition Boxed Sets £62.99 (20% off). January newsletter dropping Saturday and new releases as per Jan White Dwarf going up Friday at 23:59 U.K time.

Brother-Sergeant

January’s White Dwarf is upon us and as of now pre-orders are up for the new releases on the 12th January. The breakdown of exactly what has been released is below.
    For Dark Angels click here: [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/games-workshop/warhammer-40k/space-marines/dark-angels.html[/url]
    For The Hobbit click here: [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/games-workshop/the-hobbit.html[/url]
    For White Dwarf head here: [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/white-dwarf-397.html[/url]

The Hobbit fans will rejoice in seeing The Great Eagles, Gwaihir, Fell Wargs and the Riddles in the Dark. Dark Angels get a brand spanking new Codex, a battleforce, Dark Talon/Nephilim Jetfighter, Deathwing Terminators, Command Squads and Knights, Ravenwing Command Squad, Black Knights, Land Speeder Vengeance, Ravenwing Darkshroud, Asmodai, Belial and Sammael on Corvex.

In other news, check out our Events page if you live in the South West as we'll be attending Phonicon on April 7th - more events are on the way as we get them confirmed.

Brother-Sergeant

The January Newsletter has landed! [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/jan-13-newsletter[/url] Have a click and take a read, lots of juicy news and offers inside.

Other news today is that we'll be stocking "Knights Models" minis at some point soon as well as the Games Workshop range being expanded. Anything you'd like? Get in touch and we'll get you prices/info!

Brother-Sergeant

Introducing the first Green Dragon Games Prize Raffle. Take a look at the photo above or the list below to see the prizes we have on offer, note that each and every prize is worth more than a single entrance ticket. The raffle is open worldwide - anyone can enter! To enter either purchase a ticket as a normal product (there will be a small handling charge to cover shipping costs of sending a prize to you, please note that a prize is not guaranteed as it is luck of the draw), or send £1 (GBP) to [email][email protected][/email] to avoid the shipping costs automaticlly added on by our cart system - making sure your name and address are correctly associated with your paypal account. You will then be sent your raffle ticket number.

Entrance for tickets closes on Thursday 21st February with the draw taking place the next day on Friday 22nd at around 6PM. We'll be posting up a play-by-play results on the draw and winners will be notified immediatly via email to let them know what they've won. You can purchase as many tickets as you like, and win as many prizes as you can - afterall, all the tickets go into a hat (photographs will be taken to avoid any accusations of bias) and numbers and drawn randomly.

This really is an exciting opportunity for the tabletop community around the world to get involved and take part in something very unique and interactive and we hope all entrants enjoy just having a bit of fun. Please note that should you win a prize you will not have to pay any further shipping costs on your prize, it will be mailed to you but we are not responsible for any import taxes international customs may impose, please check with your local office to make sure.

Without further ado, here are the prizes listed that you could get your hands on. Watch out for a few boobie prizes in there! If we recieve an overwhelming number of entrants we will be adding higher value Green Dragon gift vouchers to the pot;
    - January 2013 White Dwarf
    - Double sided LOTR-The Hobbit Large Poster
    - A Pro-Painted Gollum provided by Green Dragon Painting Service
    - A tube of Humbrol Poly-Cement
    - A second tube of Humbrol Poly-Cement
    - a £5 Green Dragon Games Gift Voucher
    - A bag of Javis Meadow Green Flock
    - A pack of DAS Modelling Clay (similar to milliput)
    - Book: The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter (used)
    - Book: Stargate Atlantis - Blood Ties (used)
    - Book: Middle School, The Worst Days of My Life (New but obviously a booby prize!)
    - Book: Emporer, The Gates of Rome (used but a very good novel indeed)
    - 1 x Citadel Standard Paint Brush
    - GW: Siege of Gondor (used)
    - 1 x Dice Pack
    - Hobbit Range Rule from Escape Goblin Town
    - Goblin Captain Grinnah
    - Goblin Town Captain
    - Space Marine Dark Angels: Company Master Balthasar
    - a £3 Green Dragon Games Gift Voucher

There you have it, 20 prizes to be one - good luck!
    Last edited by greendragon; 02-02-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Brother-Sergeant

Here it is for non-subscribers then, February 2013 Newsletter!

[url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/feb-13-newsletter[/url]

Brother-Sergeant

Taken from our facebook page over at [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Dragon-Games/116205388406869]this link[/url].

FACEBOOK COMPETITION! We're going to be giving away a £10 Green Dragon Games gift certificate when we reach 200 likes. This will be chosen at random (using random.org) from one of the 200 likers (could be one of you that already like the page!). So share this away, recommend it to your wargaming friends and stay tuned for further updates.

The gift certificate is valid on ANY item(s) in the Green Dragon Games e-store and can also be used against shipping costs or to reduce the overall value of a larger order by £10. You can also use it against our Painting Service to reduce a given quote or swap it out for 3 standard infantry models painted up.

Daemon-Prince

Well after ordering from Green Dragon Games i must say they have amazing service and a great staff. I am located in canada and i received my models in a speedy manor (faster then order from north america!) and they where all well packed! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality service.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Sergeant

Be Quick!

To celebrate the glory of chocolate-egg-goodness that is Easter, we here at Green Dragon HQ have hidden just FIVE unique secret words SOMEWHERE on our website. You’ll have to dig around to find them and claim them as soon as you find them by emailing [email][email protected][/email] with the secret word to by emailed back a code.

This code will be good for free shipping, no minimum spend and works worldwide. Please note that exclusions apply, we still cannot ship GW outside the EU but for everyone else... Good luck and have a little fun.

We wish everyone who reads this post a really happy Easter, have a good one.

Brother-Sergeant

The first Easter Egg has been found! Congrats to Steven who found it on our Painting Service page buried in the text at the bottom, free shipping code on the way, 4 more to be found!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast