BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    To be fair, CHS's combiweapons and lightning claws look better :P
    *Blows a loud Raspberry*
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Cobi weapons? meh, Lightning claws? well CHS's lightning claws kick GW's lightning claws ***.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    *Blows a loud Raspberry*
    Sure you're not being more than a little biased? :P The GW finecast combiweapons are clunky, poorly designed and don't even have straight lines in the publicity photos. CH's have a decent integrated design, and the added functionality of being easily magnetized.

I don't need to say anything about GW's hilariously flaccid finecast Lightning Claws :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Sure you're not being more than a little biased? :P The GW finecast combiweapons are clunky, poorly designed and don't even have straight lines in the publicity photos. CH's have a decent integrated design, and the added functionality of being easily magnetized.

I don't need to say anything about GW's hilariously flaccid finecast Lightning Claws :P
    Okay you obviously didn't get what i meant by the raspberry, i was admitting defeat and just blowing a raspberry in your direction :P
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Not sure why they've done the Lightning Claws. Sculpts are over a decade old, and frankly, unnecessary. Want Lightning Claw Terminators? Then buy the Assault Terminators. Problem solved without it ever actually being a problem.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

do people not use star lances?

If you're smart you do.

Str 8 power weapon hitting at I6?

He's a great challenge character to use if you can instant kill the opponent with Str 8

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    Okay you obviously didn't get what i meant by the raspberry, i was admitting defeat and just blowing a raspberry in your direction :P
    Ohhh, I'm more used to the Frenchmen blowing rasberries at the fleeing Knights of the Round Table :P

I'm looking forward to all the jokes one will be able to make if those Finecast star lances wilt in the heat.

'Stubby AND flaccid, teehee!'

Replaced the lances on mine with plastic bits from a bretonnian kit or some GW kit, much nicer.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1334167256.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	2721
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I'm quite grateful I managed to get some of these in metal just in time. Cheaper and properly cast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12