BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: My Grey Knights

Default My Grey Knights

Draigo

Libby

Paladin

My terminators getting some work on their force weapons this evening. Gonna try and get 1k done by Sept 29th.

Here is the whole army with base coat and the highlighting done.

Iron Father

nice work, the osl on the blades is especially eye popping I am guessing you have used an airbrush and mask to achieve the effect ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Yes, I airbrush the force weapons. its 4 colors on the blades masked and then the process is reversed. Easy stuff.

Work. I especially like your librarian conversion. I'm currently working on a the Librarian as well. What was your method for removing the original head. I was thinking of doing the same but afraid of ruining the mode. Any tips?
    My 40k Blog: www.warpminds.com

Dremel out the head with a round burr bit. It took about 20 minutes to do. I then shoved a full GK termie head in there and glued it down. You will have to go pretty deep to get a full head in there but the model has the room. Good luck with your conversion. I'm trying to decide how I want to do a second one. I want to change it up some.... I'm thinking of doing a Gandalf "You shall not pass" pose with a warding staff held in the left hand but I'm not sure about the right.