BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Chapter-Master

Is it power fist heavy? 0.0

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

For his sake i hope so...i'm playing 4 Wraithlords....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Great idea for a list, looks like it would do well too as it uses most of the only decent Eldar units left to us. Fluffy and effective, the best kind of list!

It might be worth pointing out that Death Jesters can't take Harlequin's Kisses, as the Shrieker Cannon replaces all of their weapons. It's a bit daft and hopefully something which will be fixed in the next codex. They could take them in the Dark Eldar codex because the Cannon only replaced their Pistol, but they FAQd it back to the same as the Eldar codex. :S I don't imagine a Death Jester using a Harlequin's Kiss, but the combat attachment on their guns could easily be Rending.

As for Solitaires, at the moment I think Lelith is probably the closest at the moment, but nothing quite comes close. I think Lelith would if her S3 didn't let her down so badly.

I think I may begin work on a Harlequin codex, I do love them very much.

Hehe yes I actually realied the Death Jester thing while I was setting up, silly oversight.

It was a fun, fluffy list to use even if the opponents list really worked to my favour. I'm thinking I might buy some more Harlequins and put them on daemonworld type bases and re-base the rangers to have a properly themed army. Maybe make a display board too, a half buried eldar building covered in daemon gunge.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567