BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_trash View Post
    While not exactly what I had in mind, the 3 Daemon-Engines will make AWESOME templates for conversion. The Fiends would look great with a different heads, and the Dragon is more of a jet than a dragon, which I understand and am ok with. That said.......thing needs to be Slaaneshi-fied. Please, someone make a giant rainbow "JUST AS PLANNED" bird.
    Hey now, Tzeentch can get away with rainbow birds too. He's part parrot after all. :P
    And he's more likely to have plans come to fruition than Slaanesh.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Battle-Brother

When the Grey Knights book came out I bought it so I could do a bit of a Chaos Cult army based on the henchmen. I also acquired, through tournament winnings, two of the Skaven Hellpit Abominations. My intent was to convert them and use them as large daemons summoned by the cultists. Now that I have cultists in the new book, I think the Abominations will be converted into a couple of these new daemon engines instead. They'll have a much more "Nurgle" feel to them that way, I think. Now I just need to see some rules so I can decide if I want one of each, or both as the same. Wait, I'll just magnetize!

Feeling good to be a Chaos player for the first time in a long while.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I'm a Loyalist too.

FOR THE LION!
    sure you are Tzeentch's dark agent...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Aren't you blammed?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

blammed? What i do?

Heresy! +BLAM!+
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

shouldn't that be green?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by PlaguedOne View Post
    When the Grey Knights book came out I bought it so I could do a bit of a Chaos Cult army based on the henchmen. I also acquired, through tournament winnings, two of the Skaven Hellpit Abominations. My intent was to convert them and use them as large daemons summoned by the cultists. Now that I have cultists in the new book, I think the Abominations will be converted into a couple of these new daemon engines instead. They'll have a much more "Nurgle" feel to them that way, I think. Now I just need to see some rules so I can decide if I want one of each, or both as the same. Wait, I'll just magnetize!

Feeling good to be a Chaos player for the first time in a long while.
    Don't jump the gun just yet. The rules might be cack. And anyway, my Khorne army was competing nicely with top tier codexes even with the tasteless flavourless codex we are about to see the back of. It was always good to watch Kharne and accompanying Berzerkers kerb stomp anything that couldn't hit with power weapons at I6, it has only been GK halberds and the 6th ed Assault nerf that has changed this.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Some more pics from BramGaunt on Warseer:

Dark Apostle or sorceror or something, Angron and the raptor thingamies. I think.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Big fiend thingies are big. The blue dragon looks nicer than the other dragon.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast