BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

You know what some of those models need?

Googley eyes...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Regular Marine kit is still nice, could use a re-cut but the marines themselves are great. The CSM are just inferior looking marines with some sillyhelmets and whatnot.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

They ALL look like they're ready to take a poo. I don't want poo marines.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

You must have odd lavatories in Shrewsbury.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

We do, they're up the walls. Maybe you should see them sometime.

Disappointed (but not surprised) to see the basic chaos marines unchanged, and the presence of Dark Vengeance Chosen probably means we're not getting a Chosen kit either.

Still, looking at how the Raptors/Warp Talons will leave lots of extra arm/head bits, I think it's the same deal as the plastic Immortals, Tomb Guard, Catachan Command squad etc. They've included enough new-style bits in a new elite-squad box to make the older plastic look a bit less awful.

Growing kinda wary of the detailing on the Warp Talons/Raptors, seems a little off. Not as well thought-out at the Dark Vengeance minis.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 09-19-2012 at 06:52 AM.

GW are really not being fair! Releasing this stuff when there is a recession on

What I am really waiting for is Cult Marines, I want to see how Noise marines are being done.

Iron Father

Mother ****ers, I didnt want to do chaos marines at the moment. Now I am being forced to by
    GW. Wankers.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Well... You aren't being forced.

Chapter-Master

Awesome looking stuff, very pleased. Don't mind the marines staying the same, i think they are good, and i didn't want chosen style anyway, wouldn't work with forge world parts anyway.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast