BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=eldargal;242314]via Faeit212, and all over the place

No idea what that is
    White Dwarf Cover

That is SO totally a Juggernaut!!! I LIKE IT!!!
    Not specifically marked... May be the Daemon Engine???

That dragon is the first GW model that no amount of boils and putrid greenstuffing can fix.

It would be easier to convert lego into cool models.
    To will, to know, to dare, to win.

Initiate

Thanks, Eldargal. Where would we be without you?
    Love the Warpsmith, it so over-the-top-mechanicum (^.^)
    Isn't that Maulerfiend on the cover? Anyways, I'm looking forward to this.

Chaplain

not quite sure what to think yet, will wait to see them in real life first. (gonna be irritated by bandwaggoners though, as this'll be my 3rd chaos codex and they'll assume I've just joined for the bant.) Here's to hoping for plastic Thousand Sons and Emperors Children plus new Berserkers, imho i think the current plauge marines are great.

those raptor-esqe things also rock

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

The cover art is the maulerfiend artwork.

Scout

So the models look interesting, some good, some I'm not so keen on. But I am really looking forward to the codex coming out so I cam start planning some conversions. I do miss the warped/mutated versions of the imperium designs though.

The fiend is growing on me, I sense a six legged centaur version carrying a massive gun in my future that could double as a soul grinder in a daemon army. possibly a combo of the dragon and fiend kit, yes, now the ideas are brewing

Initiate

Well... those models are product of the warpsmith currently employed by GW, they are so alien and strange. I definetely don't like them, with small exception to the warp talon/raptor thing.

Unfortunately the sculpting of the fantasy models are poor nowadays, especialy beasts are poor (maybe terrible) and it seems those new ChSM things will follow this course. I dont think I ever thought in chaos to employ following warpforged beasts. So if they represent the Dark Mechanicum and we get some very special detailed ChSM sprues. With ancient hatefull warriors, just jump out from the Adrian Smith pictures I will be happy. But if this the only thing what we get... Sorry - I am disappointed.

Well - at least I will do some of the Cult of the Dragon models for my Alpha Legion - Chaos Warband. ;-D

This is so getting a Slaaneshi colour scheme.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForgeFiend.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	2819

Quote Originally Posted by archimbald View Post
    Here's to hoping for plastic Thousand Sons and Emperors Children plus new Berserkers, imho i think the current plauge marines are great.

those raptor-esqe things also rock
    I agree, Berzerkers need a revamp, more so than the Thousand Sons and the Emperor's Children though both are pretty old sculpts and in need of a revamp.

The old Death Guard sculpts still look great. Personally I prefer the rusty,corroded, mouldy, partially diseased look for Death Guard instead of the "bloated puss bag" look.

I think we'll be seeing some of the new Chaos Marines miniatures in the coming week.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast