BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FW Angron

What's a hollaback girl?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Are you serious?

Straight from Urban Dictionary
    A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to 'holla back' at them.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Yes? I can't be bothered googling it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY"]Music vid[/URL]

Or from Urbandictionary: A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Love the model, hate the price. £50 for a model that fits on a 40 mm base? FW have been sniffing the super glue again.
    To be fair,the model seems about the equivilent size as the Warhammer Forge monsters, and is around the same price. And, after all, it is a primarch, probably the only models that they have ever released of them or will ever release of them. Ever, ever, ever. So FW were never going to be shifting them for £10 in a clamshell blister pack eh lol

EG - I don't know whether my estimations of you have been raised or lowered by that remark.

Go with raised, healthier than the alternative. I knew of the song (having first heard it on an episode of family guy) I just didn't know what one was. For some reason I pictured a female polo player.

Banned

I'm just disappointed she missed "and don't call me Shirley!"

Hahahaha!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Go with raised, healthier than the alternative. I knew of the song (having first heard it on an episode of family guy) I just didn't know what one was. For some reason I pictured a female polo player.
    What would make you think Gwen Stefani was singing about polo?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast